Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved State Rule 5.11,1.8 Meta Gaming I ID: 104612 , 61050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Paul
Suspect ID
104612 61050
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2023
Time of violation
21:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VUIM5qYD7ek

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
On Consideration.

( thread will be unlocked for replies , any off topic / trashtalking others will result in forum ban )​

Tony Accardo

Player
Player
All In Povs
Part 2 POV MG POV & 5.11
You came to us yesterday and had a meeting with the leader, deputies and we solved the matter and you literally told us that as a respect from you to LSPD you will not take the matter to ooc, yet you are here. That's show to everyone how devil & black hearted you are. your main goal is to harm LSPD.
you didnt need to lie to us and waste our time when u already planned to come to forums.
You also talked with disrespect and ego to the officer who apologized to you when you came to lspd. we even fired the one who misbehaved with you INFRONT OF YOU!
and you said that you accepted the other officer apology...but look who is here?! it's you, snake!
Snakes like you will not never stop lspd from progressing, put that in your mind & the minds of those who's pushing you to harm other orgs for whatever dirty plans you have!

Leo Pluxary

LSPD HC
Player
Maybe u feel happy by making others worry, so just think once that the works u did is justified or not.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
Requesting POV from ID 104612 about why he had off duty officer/ civilian in his car, regarding state rule 5.11
He has 8 hours to provide

A

Account DEL | UserID 112304

I was already out on patrol, and when Barry, my colleague and superior, asked me to drop him off in the parking lot about 100 meters away, I did so, both out of friendship and as a way for us as the LSPD to look out for each other and to strengthen our solidarity.
I became suspicious when a person wearing a mask, whose face I could not see, asked to see my I.D. without any reason. Yeah after 2-3 minutes of argument he told us why he was asking. Instead of remaining calm, the person then became increasingly rude, raised his voice and threatened to take us to court, but I remained calm and told him to go to court.
The person then came to the police station and filed a complaint against us. I explained everything via email in the presence of my supervisors to clarify the matter. My supervisor fired Barry from the LSPD and warned me. The person asked for an apology and I told him that if he was calmer and more constructive next time, things could be resolved in a sweet way. And I apologized to him. The person then said he had no problem with me and left saying that he was glad that the incident was resolved and that he would not take it to the OOC.
I wonder why he stole our time if he was going to put this on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
Thread Accepted

ID 104612 , 61050 will be punished for Metagaming
" as they were giving out info on discord

+ LSPD will receive verbal for state rule 5.11

as they used org vehicle for personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom