Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed OOC Insult, Toxicity, F-Word, Harassment, Provoking | Bloods Street Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/eckL2nX

David Barnes

Player
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
This gang is out of control
There is only one gang out of control and that's the gang that managed to get like 7-8 warns in less than a week.

I do not understand how my ingrand is toxic, I knew Marabunta was about to get disbanded because of their countless rulebreaks and just fully being out of control. I just said they will be missed because it was the only competition and it was fun. Without competition it will be boring so that is why I am saying they will be missed. How is "RIP will be missed" toxic?

Richard Killa

Player
Player
There is only one gang out of control and that's the gang that managed to get like 7-8 warns in less than a week.

I do not understand how my ingrand is toxic, I knew Marabunta was about to get disbanded because of their countless rulebreaks and just fully being out of control. I just said they will be missed because it was the only competition and it was fun. Without competition it will be boring so that is why I am saying they will be missed. How is "RIP will be missed" toxic?
Hard to beat 24-25 reports between forums and turfs combined in 6 days. Clear targeting. To answer your question, there was no competition. Ghetto, Events, Members, Sprays, etc. , Marabunta dominated. Even in turfs, we went 3-1 today in defense before disbanding and were +4 combined in the previous 2 turf days 🥱

I’ve had 2 successful 60 day terms before this one. You have nothing to show from your end. A lazy 30 days as FIB director, quick disband as gang leader multiple times, etc. Apples and oranges when comparing between you and I.

Quit deceiving admins. You know you were being toxic.

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Hard to beat 24-25 reports between forums and turfs combined in 6 days. Clear targeting. To answer your question, there was no competition. Ghetto, Events, Members, Sprays, etc. , Marabunta dominated. Even in turfs, we went 3-1 today in defense before disbanding and were +4 combined in the previous 2 turf days 🥱

I’ve had 2 successful 60 day terms before this one. You have nothing to show from your end. A lazy 30 days as FIB director, quick disband as gang leader multiple times, etc. Apples and oranges when comparing between you and I.

Hey uhmm did you message anymore admins about me targeting you like every term?

David Barnes

Player
Player

I see ur ban made u write essays on forums 🥱. In every term I did I dominated 10x more than you did using one gang without allying with the whole server and recruiting from hotel and almost everyone on the server can tell you this.

U don't know how to lead and the only times u succeed in anything is when it's dead like turf seasons when no one else is turfing. Quit barking and acting tough. I also didn't lose my real life over the game by the way if you know what I mean.

Stranger2

Player
Player
im going to get popcorn then comeback, pls wait for me

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Off-topic
U literally cry to admins about Bloods, but when anyone cries about ur infinite rulebreaks it's "targeting". Don't forget that during my FIB term you disbanded Efe's gang as well within one day. Ur a disband speedrunner actually maybe apply for the record.
Sorry we were making you poor and dominating you and you had to cry about it. Go bonus your agents in revs and shotguns again 😂😂😂

Efe and my Bunta didn’t last long, but let’s forget the 60 days of Vagos leadership, 60 days of Bloods leadership, 60 days of Ballas Deputy, 30 Days of Bloods Deputy, 30 Days of Vagos Deputy, 30 Days of Families Deputy, etc etc. Easy to focus on the negatives and forget the positives. The numbers for my gangs are always superiors to any gang you have because clearly… no one likes you. Maybe like 15-20 people. My numbers, people, activity, everything is superior to anything you run or lead. Dominate me 10x? When? Where?? Never. You couldn’t even dominate my Bunta in less than a week. In two days, we had more numbers 24 hours per day. Goes to show you the following and respect I have compared to you.

I live rent free inside you David. Also, you’ve combat logged 6 times in the last few days. For someone who doesn’t care, they don’t want to get robbed in a game. I feel bad for you.

Keep being my number 1 fan

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

Regarding The Screenshot , we can't Control People Personal DMs , if it didn't Happen in our official Discord or ingame so we can't control it
however
ID 267253 Already Punished for Toxicity in the instagrand
ID 3622 will receive a punishment for Toxicity in the instagrand
also the off topic / Toxic / Racism Comments will be punished as Alex Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom