Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vincent Cove
Administrators nickname
Sahil West
Date
Jul 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/437970/#post-1605517

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Hello Lebron as you can see in this forum post that I linked this player clearly bug abused by shooting through a wall to kill someone and i put a forum there to show to the admin that people been banned for that but he completely ignores it and I know this has been over 2 days because he knew that I was going to make a forum complaint about wrongful decision/bias admin so he forum banned me to avoid it you can check ur dms i sent all the proof there undead1. If the admin went to a pc checker the player should have been banned for bug abuse but he didn't do that cause it was his friend. Reviewed - pov req | 37036

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. You are not related to situation. Person who made report on this guy should make administrator complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom