Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anik Hossain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/7uMU8NK0ELw

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Firstly, a little intro.
It was a Ballas FZ raid and no other gangs were informed and also, just the deputies and 2-3 under deputies were informed about it.

Before even we started moving from our rendezvous point, a few of my gang members informed me that they saw State Orgs cars moving towards NG. [at 00:14 - in my pov]

[At 1:02 - in my pov] A state org car came out of nowhere and hit me, and was heading towards NG base at the same time. He was trying to block my entry by stalling his car multiple times.

I started my FZ raid [at 2:07 - in my pov] and at that time [at 2:08 - in my pov] there were 2 LEOs and 11 gang members present there.

28 seconds later [At 2:36 - in my pov] they were 14 at that spot, which can't be possible as there is no way they can drop a global and reach out here from Bank Protection or their respective bases this fast. And I say this because these 14 LEOs were not from NG. Mostly they were from other Orgs combined (as it can be seen further in my pov).

[At 3:22 - in my pov] It reached to 17 LEOs.

Conclusion:
1. There is no way this could have been possible other than META GAMING. As there was no possible spec ops going on at this time. The recent one being Bank Protection which is all the way in the centre of city. So I need proof of this.

2. Also, our rendezvous location (where we gathered up) was quite a far from the NG base and was nowhere in any case to be spotted throughout NG parameters.

3. If it wasn't Meta Gaming, and info was shared ICly, proof must be shared for it. To make it valid. As all IC interaction on duty are recorded in bodycam or texts.

4. Also, the person who got the information ICly and broadcasted it must have bodycam of him doing so. As all IC interactions and actions while on duty are to be recorded while on duty.
Wow No Recoil GR 4.1

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
FIB came for Ammo Run.
LSPD came for meeting about an officer
Aint no way thats mg i dont want a verbal again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom