Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Own Bollo

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL : Own
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : .0wn3d
6. Your Nickname : Own Bollo
7. Your ID 176653

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I've been in the city for a year and in gangs since a long time, i have been in Deputy and HC positions under different leaders now i feel its the time to lead my own gang.
-Many leaders got Ballas and some of them managed to do good but a lot of them did not so ill try my best to let Ballas always on top winning all events controlling ghetto having great activity all time and bonuses for every single event , ill chose deputies in different time zones so the gang will be always active.
-I’ll try to break the record of events per week ill try my best to do a lot of events like FZ, Store Robberies, Gun Stores and Hostage Situations with LEOs so we improve the RP in the city.
-turfs are important thing so ill be careful about it and trying to do my best to take 100% also will be focused on the other events like the Clandestine, Battleship and more events also the ghetto for sure we will be active there to take the control over the other gangs.
Also my Highcommands will be interviewed correctly and ill make a list of questions for them so I make sure they know rules.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

-Will try my best to keep the gang as active as i can.
-Events with LEOs to improve the RP from both sides (Gun Stores, Hostages, FZ)
-Make a list of strict questions to new people so i can make sure no rulebreakers in my gang.
-Make 100% sprays with a good spray team
-No Toxicity within my gang.
-No favoritism everyone will get the rank he deserves.
-Make special events for my gang.
-Aiming for 100% turf territories.

Hikz

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Own
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : .0wn3d
6. Your Nickname : Own Bollo
7. Your ID 176653

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I've been in the city for a year and in gangs since a long time, i have been in Deputy and HC positions under different leaders now i feel its the time to lead my own gang.
-Many leaders got Ballas and some of them managed to do good but a lot of them did not so ill try my best to let Ballas always on top winning all events controlling ghetto having great activity all time and bonuses for every single event , ill chose deputies in different time zones so the gang will be always active.
-I’ll try to break the record of events per week ill try my best to do a lot of events like FZ, Store Robberies, Gun Stores and Hostage Situations with LEOs so we improve the RP in the city.
-turfs are important thing so ill be careful about it and trying to do my best to take 100% also will be focused on the other events like the Clandestine, Battleship and more events also the ghetto for sure we will be active there to take the control over the other gangs.
Also my Highcommands will be interviewed correctly and ill make a list of questions for them so I make sure they know rules.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

-Will try my best to keep the gang as active as i can.
-Events with LEOs to improve the RP from both sides (Gun Stores, Hostages, FZ)
-Make a list of strict questions to new people so i can make sure no rulebreakers in my gang.
-Make 100% sprays with a good spray team
-No Toxicity within my gang.
-No favoritism everyone will get the rank he deserves.
-Make special events for my gang.
-Aiming for 100% turf territories.
Greatest leader

Awper

Player
Player
I hope you take it brother, THE MOST DESERVED PERSON

He's event manager To our family , He have good leadership skills

I'm pretty sure he will do he's best to improve the gang and make it top one in the city

Good Luck brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom