Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tL2b5f4qnVA

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
hear is your pov

of your freind we are in gz who was in gz that time
2nd clip =On consideration - PG|87304
see at taht time 00-38 i was doing my mission more than 6 min i was in gz i will req pov from your side your friend have doine pg see

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
i am waiting for him when he came out of the gz i will kill him but that guy directly ran into the gz i chased him in full pov. all is in pov .

Screenshot_2023-08-03_124902.png

standard_7.gif
he want to kill can he show the reason every ting will be solve no discussion and from where we cam from red zone which sitution we awere involve and we also have work we are doing why we will go and he was mute we can see in pov in my one

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
bro i chassed him with rp

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
bro i chassed him with rp
bro i am telling i was dead plz show us the sitution in pov or i am telling i was in my appartmen in rp now show mw pov
from 7:34 i was in gz doing mission i have pov for that till 7:52 i was in gz doing work no involvation in situtionj with u and u were mute that time i got fime and i am requestion u to give your pov yea i was and my friend was in sitution u have pov so u post this one or u dnt know rp ?

Devil Perfecto

Player
dont tech me brother i know rp

Devil Perfecto

Player
plz no more comment i req . admin will decide

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
i wil be not commenting any ting i will reqquest admin to cheak all the stuff in pov and if he got the sitution i will request plz we need to know the sitution what he was involve plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom