Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Rahul
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2023
Time of violation
18:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yufnK_v72Yw

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
we were on family raid.when i enter family house u can see in my pov he was already in house,when raid started after 3minute he come out from house.
my guess is he re-enter to zone with reloging.

AND i am requestin his POV of raid (18:21 to 18:24 server time)

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 115337 has 12 hours to provide FULL POV of this event​

jas7m

Player
Player
i was there outside at the fam house and the situation came of suddenly were i got killed immediately and i reached at the hospital so i was having prime and i relogged back to the fam house and when i came out of the fam house the bug happened and i accidently came inside the circle again .this was totally a misunderstanding as you can see i didn't even carry my gun when i came out cause it was a bug

jas7m

Player
Player
It’s mandatory to have POV for 48hrs for all OOC events
so you are tell me that i should record for the whole time? it was a surprise attack and how will i take a pov so suddenly?
i was killed immediately when the event started .

Anshhh

Player
Player
Lol let me take an Ambulance so tht u get patch up easily
I see fr whole fam dont even know how to play some people came who taught you how to play now u are trying to fight with emm dont dare to fight who taught u result will be loss 14k npc

Anshhh

Player
Player
Ya ik your rules, seen getting banned for days😂😂😂 nice rules
Getting banned is not a crying things getting banned is just part of roleplay atleast not joining another family just to get rank in any org not that down bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom