Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xavia Herby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2023
Time of violation
18:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rex77FaNAiA

joyalukutty

Boss
Player
POV Requested from ID 99877
I was at fam house while the raid starts and came to back to fam house after i died . i didnt had any aim to fight again or rejoin the raid (else i will be juiced , vested, i didnt even had gun in my hand ) i thought i would get the the error/notification "U already participated in raid". i never abused the bug i didnt knew about until this happened.

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
okay this is a bug we didnt knew about i hope the developer team fixes it soon

jas7m

Player
Player
this was the same issue for me also and i even didnt use any weapons or vest but although it was a surprise attack i wasnt able to take the pov and after i died i returned to the famhouse where the bug happened .igot banned for 30 days

Devil Rahul

Player
Player
I was at fam house while the raid starts and came to back to fam house after i died . i didnt had any aim to fight again or rejoin the raid (else i will be juiced , vested, i didnt even had gun in my hand ) i thought i would get the the error/notification "U already participated in raid". i never abused the bug i didnt knew about until this happened.
in your POV how can you look around without calling an ambulance,its also a

bug abuse​

Xen Roy

Player
Player
relogging and entering the raid again is also bug abuse everyone knows that

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
relogging and entering the raid again is also bug abuse everyone knows that

no, he didn't mean to enter the raid again he didn't knew there is a bug like this and you can't call it abuse do you have any proof he did this bug before .

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
BTW admins I just wanna add something on at the start of the video you can hear him say "fucking bitch suck my dick" which family event is an OOC so its an OOC insult calling someone a bitch

Xen Roy

Player
Player
no, he didn't mean to enter the raid again he didn't knew there is a bug like this and you can't call it abuse do you have any proof he did this bug before .

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
what do you mean he provided the proper clip of doing that bug , what proof do you need now and he has done multiple bug abuse on that clip ,i think he knows all types of bugs and cant stop doing it

joyalukutty

Boss
Player
BTW admins I just wanna add something on at the start of the video you can hear him say "fucking bitch suck my dick" which family event is an OOC so its an OOC insult calling someone a bitch
U can see the illegal rev skin and ooc insult in main pov.

Last edited:

Liam Pluxury

Howdy
Player
what do you mean he provided the proper clip of doing that bug , what proof do you need now and he has done multiple bug abuse on that clip ,i think he knows all types of bugs and cant stop doing it
what i mean is
  • once its an accident
  • twice its a abuse

Akki puchi

Player
Player
in your pov M.T. esc bug abuse?

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
I like how u guys are arguing about the most stuppiest thing ever its clearly its an game glitch he never knew if he did he woulf have fighted w u but u can see ib a video he didnt even try fighting w u guys I think the only guy who should get punished is the guy who said "Fucking bitch" to a girl in a main pov saying an OOC insult since raid is an OOC event

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
not a bug abuse , how is it player fault if he doesnt know about it and how can anyone proof he bug abused did he killed anybody? did he changed his clothes ? its developers fault they need to fix it

Mehta Jii

Player
Player
not a bug abuse , how is it player fault if he doesnt know about it and how can anyone proof he bug abused did he killed anybody? did he changed his clothes ? its developers fault they need to fix it
Lol wanna see a clear bug abuse ? Go watch at 18.22 when he got killed and he did 'M' tab bug abuse to look around..

Blanc Drakula

Nobody
Player
I can see so many hatred on my boi to get him banned.its ok to cry but its not good to be toxic or insult someone.

I know the administration will give fair punishment to anyone breaks the rules.he will get punished if he deserves it.

I am patiently waiting to see the outcome👀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom