Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sino Charming
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/soQBNmf6SF4

Anshh Gonzalez

She’s on my mind
Player
U CAN see the player killed me in city with no demands also cled and then respawned in last location bug abuse respawned alive than killed me
The rp situation was started in red zone and it was u who ran outside red zone to the city even while they were chasing you acc. To this its considered u are leaving the rp situation GR-6.2 to be safe

yassine832

Player
Player
It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc

Omar albow

Player
Player
The rp situation was started in red zone and it was u who ran outside red zone to the city even while they were chasing you acc. To this its considered u are leaving the rp situation GR-6.2 to be safe

Bro understand the rule pls first he didn't shooting you to told he is doing power gaming secondly you didn't give him demands to pull over and already you can't do that and okay we need to say he is running to the green zone soo how you keep shooting him and killed him haa

Last edited:

Richard Killa

Player
Player
RDM Situation - You even say you’re being chased by a P1 and ran into the city. You left RP situation to avoid being robbed. GR 6.2 is your punishment. Approved - GR 6.2 | 44039 … nice self report and enjoy your warm. You also fail RP by talking while dead

CL - I came back from brief connection lost (you can punish me for CL) as dead and Vagos patched me up. I set MPs way before I died. Notice how you guys killed the Vagos guy behind me and more showed up after.

yassine832

Player
Player
idc if u got connection lost u respwned alife and killed me (bug abuse)
secondly you didnt shoot me so I didnt leave any rp situation and who are u to decide my punishment an ex broke leader?

Omar albow

Player
Player
RDM Situation - You even say you’re being chased by a P1 and ran into the city. You left RP situation to avoid being robbed. GR 6.2 is your punishment. Approved - GR 6.2 | 44039 … nice self report and enjoy your warm. You also fail RP by talking while dead

CL - I came back from brief connection lost (you can punish me for CL) as dead and Vagos patched me up. I set MPs way before I died. Notice how you guys killed the Vagos guy behind me and more showed up after.

First where is you pov when you got connection lost or crashed second you say when you come back to the game the vagos come to you and help you and give you a health care where is this pov if you don't do bug abuse and how vagos know you need help so it is metagaming where is your pov when you say to the vagos i need help before the fight haaa tell me I need your pov when you get connection lost or crashed and I need your pov when you come back to the game and vagos give you a health care and I need your pov when you say to vagos I need help before the fight is start or before you are died

Last edited:

David Barnes

Player
Player

Man why you combatlog 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom