Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maxel Standl
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Aug 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/apuzy1

Maxel Standl

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Hello every one ..
We all know that rules running on everyone !
This is what happen.. some of our family got punished with a family warning for this thread :-

If you see player 60950 from the side who report was OOC insult infront of 3 admins while they all there..
Saying : "Fucking Toxic Bitch" in second 20

Admin mohamed missed that part when he review the main thread and all 3 admins (Zeke - Beni - Johny)
says that they didn't hear the OOC insult while they where in that situation
So we have our POV simply and we reported him same as our freind admins ban him 3 days only cause he type bitch in OOC chat.
Admins know the situation and Beni know what happen 100% ! and we mention that in the thread:

Now I'm here to report you Mr. Alx that beni ban the player and unban him in same hour ?
Reason doesn't make any sence after he know that he break rules and didn't get punish
I want to know how he unban him after and why this player not punished like others??
If he will not get punished so unban our friend atleast.

Trust in your fair decision..

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
Hello every one ..
We all know that rules running on everyone !
This is what happen.. some of our family got punished with a family warning for this thread :-

If you see player 60950 from the side who report was OOC insult infront of 3 admins while they all there..
Saying : "Fucking Toxic Bitch" in second 20

Admin mohamed missed that part when he review the main thread and all 3 admins (Zeke - Beni - Johny)
says that they didn't hear the OOC insult while they where in that situation
So we have our POV simply and we reported him same as our freind admins ban him 3 days only cause he type bitch in OOC chat.
Admins know the situation and Beni know what happen 100% ! and we mention that in the thread:

Now I'm here to report you Mr. Alx that beni ban the player and unban him in same hour ?
Reason doesn't make any sence after he know that he break rules and didn't get punish
I want to know how he unban him after and why this player not punished like others??
If he will not get punished so unban our friend atleast.

Trust in your fair decision..
Since I am involved in this situation, I have the right to reply on topic. You are providing the POV of someone else, not yours. If you want to make a complaint yourself, You should upload Your own POV.
The format is also incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom