Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

selimsahin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Selim
2. Your age 20
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
4. Average Online per day 12-14
5. Your Discord selim4435
6. Your Nickname Passive Silentsone
7. Your ID 239534

Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I've been in gangs for a long time and I think I've gotten a good ezperience from most leaders
I've been in gang for about 1 year, I cooperate ith all gang and most gang members are likely to recognize my name

2. I believe that I will bring this gang to good places and I will be meticulous about this issue, I will not take anyone to the gang
And the ballas is the strongest gang in the city

3. Ballas was very active in the last term and I will continue this activity, do not doubt that we will write ballas on top everywhere, my only mission is to make this gang the strongest and win all events

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. Every day I plan to do market robbery fz raid and gun store robbery against leo organisations I will especially pay attention to taking hostages and after each hostage event I will give everyone a promotional money reward
2.I will not take newcomers to the city into the gang, they must fill at least 10 years and know the rules well,
I will include people who know the rules and know the rules well in the gang.
3. I will not give anyone extra rank, I will give rank according to the activity of everyone who wants rank. I will not privilege the people I know, everyone will get what they deserve.

4. My goals for Families term.
1. To monetise members
2. Finish with 0 warn
3. The most active gang members in the city
4. be able to rp nice

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Rejected
Try to apply with your very own application, rather than coping thankyou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom