Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Flawless

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

2.1: Salutations, fellow comrades! I have returned with a fervent desire to take the helm once again. The Marabunta faces challenges, and I am determined to redeem myself from past mistakes. Armed with my exceptional leadership skills, I aim to transform our gang into a positive force. With my guidance, we will become more agile and focused, working towards our desired triumphs. Trust me when I say that this time, we shall turn our vision into reality.

2.2: The presence of outstanding leaders is vital for any organization's success, even in the world of gangs. Regrettably, such individuals are scarce. I refuse to allow my gang to suffer the same fate.

2.3: Who am I, you may wonder? I am a composed individual who abhors internal discord among gang members. Moreover, I strive to impart invaluable lessons on leadership and personal growth to my comrades.

2.4: Regardless of their roles, every member of my gang deserves utmost respect and fair treatment. Each one holds a measure of power within our organization, which must never be abused. Let us relish the joy of our shared experiences while upholding discipline and camaraderie. Together, we shall pave a path where enjoyment and fulfillment coexist.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: Understanding and adhering to the established rules is of utmost importance as it not only benefits you but also contributes significantly to the gang's long-term success.

3.2: Our recruitment process prioritizes individuals who excel in high command interviews, ensuring they possess the necessary knowledge and qualifications. We no longer accept applicants without proper assessment.

3.3: Engaging in rule-breaking activities for amusement or trivial reasons will result in immediate warnings and consequences within the gang.

3.4: We are committed to actively improving our role-playing abilities, setting an example for other gangs to follow suit and elevate their own role-playing experiences.

3.5: I have noticed a wealth of genuine role-play within city services, but it seems to be lacking among gangs. To address this, I urge fellow gangs to create more role-playing scenarios within their ranks. This could involve forging alliances for financial or protective purposes and expanding the rich mythology of our city. By engaging in collaborative role-play, even non-compliance situations can be resolved within the realm of role-playing. I firmly believe that fostering more role-playing and using it as a means to channel tensions and conflicts can lead to a more vibrant and harmonious gang community.

My goals for this term are clear: achieving 100% turf control with my team, maintaining an active gang, participating in all events, and ending the term on a positive note. I am thrilled to be back and lead the Marabunta to the top. Let's make it happen!

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
Approved
Interview will be on 11/08/2023, at 18:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom