Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria Valkyrie
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 3, 2023
Time
21:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sUETuwd3R0Q

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
Basically those guys are swimming in the water while on aircraft event. They are not coming up to ship so there is no way to win aircraft event. I was going this is event like a week, everytime some leos swimming in the water / flying with chopper. If you check my admin tickets in game you will see I already reported this 2 or 3 times. Admins answering after event or doesn't punishing those leos.

And E.R 1.21 says, During aircraft carrier event, "LEOs" are not allowed to shoot others while they are in a water. They should let them get on a carrier. | WARN

Even I m not a Leo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom