Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz_Frost
Administrators nickname
Alex May
Date
Aug 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/447329/#post-1632255

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
dear admins, I was banned by Alex May for changing the bullet trace color, but I did not do this on purpose, I was using a ready-made redux, and a friend of mine recently complained about this redux and bullet trace, and the admin did not ban it,
here is that image

Ace Galente is currently an admin at en3. I continued to use a bullet trace that passed his approval, I continued to use it thinking it would not be a problem. Maybe I made a mistake, I apologize for that and I expect understanding.

I do not feel entitled to use anything that gives an advantage over other players, and I have not used it until now. I removed this redux from my game I'm leaving a video below with my twink account and I want a chance, thank you for reading this far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom