Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adal Higgins

Player
Player
A.) Information

1. Your name IRL: Adal
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: 1+ ic time
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours.
5. Your Discord: adalworldd
6. Your Nickname: Adal Higgins
7. Your ID: 159335

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A]
I have, since the beginning of my career in LEOS, been extremely prioritized in how to develop an org with the best interest in having a nice RP as a police officer. During the last terms, LSPD has been considered the org for beginners, with low activity, non-skilled officers, with many rule breaks. Therefore, I want to create an extremely strong team that knows what they are doing and are well-experienced in either leading a situation or taking care of officers. This could be through internal affairs, SWAT, or Human Training and Resources (HRT).

B] I have strong connections with many people around this city. Everywhere from FIB to government, to SAHP (as I'm currently a practicing deputy leader of SAHP). I know that I would be able to pick carefully through units in the org so that we can maximize their capabilities for a strong, active, intelligent, and ambitious team. I also have high hopes of running for admin in the future and know that LSPD leader would be a great way to reach it.

C] Last, but not least, I would love to take a lead of an org to build up my name in the city and indicate that I got what it takes to lead a police department. I want to show that LSPD is not just an org that "newbies" decide to join, but instead, an org with high hopes and ambitions to climb to the top. To make the city great, with outstanding RP!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In my organization, I am going to make sure that the RP is good at all times for the following reasons:

1. Public relations: We will have consistent PR events, on average once a day. This is to make more newcomers interested in joining our department. There is always going to be a prize pool, from the org balance, or from my personal funds to make sure people have a goal with the events. The variations of the event will also enhance the roleplay, as people will have to improvise the situations, which I think will result in great work. I have also talked to loads of people who run PR and have a good team coming with me if I become a leader.
  2. LR 1.9 events: Of course, I'm going to do my absolute best to succeed in avoiding any global (warn removal events). However, I am going to collaborate with my PR units to find the best OOC event, so that people will get to know the way of our thinking better, which could result in an interest on their ends to join my org.
  3. Human Training & recources:A strong HRT team, which I have planned, will result in a good number showing up at events, which will make civilians more interested in joining my org. With the numbers, I trust that my HRT team is going to train them very well, preferably with verbal, 1-on-1 training so that they seem very professional in the eyes of the civilians. I am also going to make it clear that the requirements to join the org are a well-working microphone and the capability to speak well and fluent English. This is because I have noticed that people who do not fulfill these requirements downgrade the RP dramatically.
  4. SWAT: This is a team of the best "shooters" and "intelligent" units that gather up to do their absolute best during different events and RP situations. I want these people to be a role model for the newcomers on how they could work to make the RP better. The high commands of SWAT will be the most experienced units, who will be teaching the newcomers the basics and strategies to consistently succeed in situations.
  5. Internal Affairs: The IA department is very hard to organize. You need to find people who are not abusing their powers in any sort of way and people who have a perfect and excellent relationship with everyone in the org. Apart from the face of this department trying to catch corruption within the org, this department is going to focus hugely on the relations between different units, with a ZERO tolerance for power abuse or fights.
As I stated, I am currently a deputy leader of SAHP and know the basics of how to supervise and organize, which so far has been going successfully. I know that my text is quite long, but I want to make it clear that I will appreciate every single admin who takes time out of their day to read this, even if it ends up being rejected. I promise.

Thank you.

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
[ICODE][/ICODE]The Best leader
end_of_shift.gif

Wat1sy

Player
Player
A.) Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A]
I have, since the beginning of my career in LEOS, been extremely prioritized in how to develop an org with the best interest in having a nice RP as a police officer. During the last terms, LSPD has been considered the org for beginners, with low activity, non-skilled officers, with many rule breaks. Therefore, I want to create an extremely strong team that knows what they are doing and are well-experienced in either leading a situation or taking care of officers. This could be through internal affairs, SWAT, or Human Training and Resources (HRT).

B] I have strong connections with many people around this city. Everywhere from FIB to government, to SAHP (as I'm currently a practicing deputy leader of SAHP). I know that I would be able to pick carefully through units in the org so that we can maximize their capabilities for a strong, active, intelligent, and ambitious team. I also have high hopes of running for admin in the future and know that LSPD leader would be a great way to reach it.

C] Last, but not least, I would love to take a lead of an org to build up my name in the city and indicate that I got what it takes to lead a police department. I want to show that LSPD is not just an org that "newbies" decide to join, but instead, an org with high hopes and ambitions to climb to the top. To make the city great, with outstanding RP!

In my organization, I am going to make sure that the RP is good at all times for the following reasons:

1. Public relations: We will have consistent PR events, on average once a day. This is to make more newcomers interested in joining our department. There is always going to be a prize pool, from the org balance, or from my personal funds to make sure people have a goal with the events. The variations of the event will also enhance the roleplay, as people will have to improvise the situations, which I think will result in great work. I have also talked to loads of people who run PR and have a good team coming with me if I become a leader.
  2. LR 1.9 events: Of course, I'm going to do my absolute best to succeed in avoiding any global (warn removal events). However, I am going to collaborate with my PR units to find the best OOC event, so that people will get to know the way of our thinking better, which could result in an interest on their ends to join my org.
  3. Human Training & recources:A strong HRT team, which I have planned, will result in a good number showing up at events, which will make civilians more interested in joining my org. With the numbers, I trust that my HRT team is going to train them very well, preferably with verbal, 1-on-1 training so that they seem very professional in the eyes of the civilians. I am also going to make it clear that the requirements to join the org are a well-working microphone and the capability to speak well and fluent English. This is because I have noticed that people who do not fulfill these requirements downgrade the RP dramatically.
  4. SWAT: This is a team of the best "shooters" and "intelligent" units that gather up to do their absolute best during different events and RP situations. I want these people to be a role model for the newcomers on how they could work to make the RP better. The high commands of SWAT will be the most experienced units, who will be teaching the newcomers the basics and strategies to consistently succeed in situations.
  5. Internal Affairs: The IA department is very hard to organize. You need to find people who are not abusing their powers in any sort of way and people who have a perfect and excellent relationship with everyone in the org. Apart from the face of this department trying to catch corruption within the org, this department is going to focus hugely on the relations between different units, with a ZERO tolerance for power abuse or fights.
As I stated, I am currently a deputy leader of SAHP and know the basics of how to supervise and organize, which so far has been going successfully. I know that my text is quite long, but I want to make it clear that I will appreciate every single admin who takes time out of their day to read this, even if it ends up being rejected. I promise.

Thank you.
OH my god Adal, literally THE best +++

Hunter Opps

Player
Player
A.) Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD.

A]

Thank you.
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom