Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
2:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rwc7l3

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
no worries please give me change to upload, bodycam will be provided not long after reset just having problems uploading slow and due to time zones its late here, BODYCAM UPLOAD Pending

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
no worries please give me change to upload, bodycam will be provided not long after reset just having problems uploading slow and due to time zones its late here, BODYCAM UPLOAD Pending
dayum bro 8 hours + the spare time until the admin actually requested u to provide ur pov wasnt enough? sounds like delaying or maybe u dont have a pov, idk what time zone has to do with uploading a 3-4min clip xd

Last edited:

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
the pov given already shows everything i dont know why every pov is requested even though eviden in the pov provided is already sufficent
i pov requested i really really really want to see his pov, its rules of the server he has to provide it

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
requesting 12 hours, due to the time zone, IRL problems this will be uploaded tomorrow,
within 12 hours from now if thats okay, as its early in the morning for me and have work,
due to slow uploading internet, this is why i am requesting a fair chance to upload, thank you very much

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
requesting 12 hours, due to the time zone, IRL problems this will be uploaded tomorrow,
within 12 hours from now if thats okay, as its early in the morning for me and have work,
due to slow uploading internet, this is why i am requesting a fair chance to upload, thank you very much
i object he could possibly be giving all his stuff to the friends maybe cos he doesnt have pov xd

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
i object he could possibly be giving all his stuff to the friends maybe cos he doesnt have pov xd
i dont care what you object, its upto the wizard and i have work unlike you ya bum
when im back from work in 8 hours, round about sever time 12:00 pm i will upload sorry for the delay
said my internet is slow and i need time to upload at pc to have a fair chance to response,
because of time zone surely the admins will understand this and allow me little extra time to meet requirements thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom