Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
IRL age: 21
Time Zone: GMT+2
Discord: MoNNo#2794
IC name: Drake Connors
ID: 63534

Leader of the National Guard

2- Why I want to become next NG Leader?

a- National Guard has been my home since I came to this city. I served NG for the last 5 months as an integral part. I have the experience from the last leaders. Specially last term as I was Deputy (Colonel) of NG on Andrej's term. As I was also a commissioned officer for the last 3 terms which means I have the leading skills and I know exactly how to handle mostly all situations. I know what is good and what is bad for NG. I actually thought about applying for NG leader when applications was opened twice before. But every time I told myself I need more experience this is not enough!! Until I reached that point that I told myself "You are the one that will be the best for National Guard general" and I believe with the ideas I have and with the things I can do; I can make NG the best ORG in the city, mainly in term of RP.

b- Most of the people inside NG has been recruited and trained by me!! As I was a recruitment representative for 1 term, deputy of recruitment team for 2 terms, and head of recruitment team for 1 term. So all these people respect me as much as I respect them. and they were the main reason I applied. I can tell you that at least 10 people from inside NG asked me to apply for it just in the last week. Also some people who left NG to other ORGs they promised me if I become general they will be back. This motivation from these people is what made me take the step, and apply for NG leader.

c- I've been part of mostly all the divisions inside NG on my whole journey. Being in Recruitment, SASD, Airforce, and Military Police. And I know how most of these divisions work and what they need. So with that knowledge I have I must be capable of tracking every single division and improving what can be improved with the help of each head of team I have. the only division I've never experienced is Combat medics. And yet I still know everything about it. So with all of that I have!! I can do major improvements with plans I have for each single division in NG. Additional to that some new divisions I'm planning to add. Not a lot but important!!!

d- I've never been only NG unit. I was part of other legal organizations before like: SAHP (I just finished my trainings there then I had to leave), FIB (Senior Special Agent), and LSPD (Senior SWAT agent). and not just legal ORGs. I joined gangs before for a while like: (Bloods , Marabunta). So I have a complete and comprehensive view of how these ORGs work!, How they think!, what they cannot do!, and what duties they have!. and I believe that gives me an advantage if I become NG leader.

3- What advices I have to improve Roleplay in NG?

a- National Guard is the army, and Army means numbers!! So the first thing I will be focusing on is getting numbers as much as I can. cause from my experience, numbers is the biggest strength in the city. We can see this in gangs when a gang is on it's best form, You can find like 100 members active during the day!! and no ORGs can stop them at this point!! Doing this will improve our defense against gang raids, random FZ attacks, and supporting ammo runs. So if I want to make the army strong and add more divisions as I mentioned. My main key is numbers!!!

b- The biggest major problem we have in NG is the lack of activity during day. as a NG unit you have nothing to do during your day except guarding gates and fighting against any attacks. and I know that these are the main tasks we need to do. But adding more activities to the units during the day will make it more exciting, and will make people stay on duty or stay mainly in NG. These activities will be like Combat trainings inside/outside FZ or events that can be done during raid cooldowns. and much much other events and ideas that we can get from the units themselves!! But me myself will be doing events in the morning before raid time like workouts for the units, fisting events to make my units more tough, or maybe just combat trainings. And the awards for people attending these trainings will be bonuses and of course promotions!! With that being done I can get 2 birds with 1 stone, So I will give them the activities and excitement they need + NG will have the numbers even before starting of raid time.

c- Awarding inside NG is the key of motivation for everyone. So for every task I get from units I will try to be awarding them with bonuses that gives them the motivation to continue doing their best. Also I will be improving promotion system by giving the people I see a lot in events or activities promotions even when there is no promotion ceremony. I know that this sounds like a bad idea But let me tell you how it's done. So if I see that this unit is putting much much effort during his duty, his activity time is above other people, and he is effective!!! I will gather all the available units in front of barracks for example!! And I will talk about this guy, and he will be receiving a promotion in front of everyone else as a motivation for him and them to try to be in his place. And if any one of them feel like this is unfair he can come and talk to me. Not questioning my decision!!! But asking why it's not him!! and anyone can feel free to do this. By me doing that I will make every unit stay on duty to prove that he deserve to be that guy getting promoted. And trust me this will create a bit of competition between the members that will make them avoid mistakes, and do their best.

Roko

Player
Player

a- National Guard has been my home since I came to this city. I served NG for the last 5 months as an integral part. I have the experience from the last leaders. Specially last term as I was Deputy (Colonel) of NG on Andrej's term. As I was also a commissioned officer for the last 3 terms which means I have the leading skills and I know exactly how to handle mostly all situations. I know what is good and what is bad for NG. I actually thought about applying for NG leader when applications was opened twice before. But every time I told myself I need more experience this is not enough!! Until I reached that point that I told myself "You are the one that will be the best for National Guard general" and I believe with the ideas I have and with the things I can do; I can make NG the best ORG in the city, mainly in term of RP.

b- Most of the people inside NG has been recruited and trained by me!! As I was a recruitment representative for 1 term, deputy of recruitment team for 2 terms, and head of recruitment team for 1 term. So all these people respect me as much as I respect them. and they were the main reason I applied. I can tell you that at least 10 people from inside NG asked me to apply for it just in the last week. Also some people who left NG to other ORGs they promised me if I become general they will be back. This motivation from these people is what made me take the step, and apply for NG leader.

c- I've been part of mostly all the divisions inside NG on my whole journey. Being in Recruitment, SASD, Airforce, and Military Police. And I know how most of these divisions work and what they need. So with that knowledge I have I must be capable of tracking every single division and improving what can be improved with the help of each head of team I have. the only division I've never experienced is Combat medics. And yet I still know everything about it. So with all of that I have!! I can do major improvements with plans I have for each single division in NG. Additional to that some new divisions I'm planning to add. Not a lot but important!!!

d- I've never been only NG unit. I was part of other legal organizations before like: SAHP (I just finished my trainings there then I had to leave), FIB (Senior Special Agent), and LSPD (Senior SWAT agent). and not just legal ORGs. I joined gangs before for a while like: (Bloods , Marabunta). So I have a complete and comprehensive view of how these ORGs work!, How they think!, what they cannot do!, and what duties they have!. and I believe that gives me an advantage if I become NG leader.

a- National Guard is the army, and Army means numbers!! So the first thing I will be focusing on is getting numbers as much as I can. cause from my experience, numbers is the biggest strength in the city. We can see this in gangs when a gang is on it's best form, You can find like 100 members active during the day!! and no ORGs can stop them at this point!! Doing this will improve our defense against gang raids, random FZ attacks, and supporting ammo runs. So if I want to make the army strong and add more divisions as I mentioned. My main key is numbers!!!

b- The biggest major problem we have in NG is the lack of activity during day. as a NG unit you have nothing to do during your day except guarding gates and fighting against any attacks. and I know that these are the main tasks we need to do. But adding more activities to the units during the day will make it more exciting, and will make people stay on duty or stay mainly in NG. These activities will be like Combat trainings inside/outside FZ or events that can be done during raid cooldowns. and much much other events and ideas that we can get from the units themselves!! But me myself will be doing events in the morning before raid time like workouts for the units, fisting events to make my units more tough, or maybe just combat trainings. And the awards for people attending these trainings will be bonuses and of course promotions!! With that being done I can get 2 birds with 1 stone, So I will give them the activities and excitement they need + NG will have the numbers even before starting of raid time.

c- Awarding inside NG is the key of motivation for everyone. So for every task I get from units I will try to be awarding them with bonuses that gives them the motivation to continue doing their best. Also I will be improving promotion system by giving the people I see a lot in events or activities promotions even when there is no promotion ceremony. I know that this sounds like a bad idea But let me tell you how it's done. So if I see that this unit is putting much much effort during his duty, his activity time is above other people, and he is effective!!! I will gather all the available units in front of barracks for example!! And I will talk about this guy, and he will be receiving a promotion in front of everyone else as a motivation for him and them to try to be in his place. And if any one of them feel like this is unfair he can come and talk to me. Not questioning my decision!!! But asking why it's not him!! and anyone can feel free to do this. By me doing that I will make every unit stay on duty to prove that he deserve to be that guy getting promoted. And trust me this will create a bit of competition between the members that will make them avoid mistakes, and do their best.
He would be a great general!!

bbb

Player
Player

+

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player

He is good and most committed to the org during the whole time been in NG, he helps everyone and made countless efforts making NG better.

Casper Barba

Player
Player

this guy will be the best general!!

Omer Hill

Former
Player

He has got good leadership experience. I think he is the best candidate for NG general. +++

Standl Wise

Player
Player

c- Awarding inside NG is the key of motivation for everyone. So for every task I get from units I will try to be awarding them with bonuses that gives them the motivation to continue doing their best. Also I will be improving promotion system by giving the people I see a lot in events or activities promotions even when there is no promotion ceremony. I know that this sounds like a bad idea But let me tell you how it's done. So if I see that this unit is putting much much effort during his duty, his activity time is above other people, and he is effective!!! I will gather all the available units in front of barracks for example!! And I will talk about this guy, and he will be receiving a promotion in front of everyone else as a motivation for him and them to try to be in his place. And if any one of them feel like this is unfair he can come and talk to me. Not questioning my decision!!! But asking why it's not him!! and anyone can feel free to do this. By me doing that I will make every unit stay on duty to prove that he deserve to be that guy getting promoted. And trust me this will create a bit of competition between the members that will make them avoid mistakes, and

He is the best to lead ng atm

Rotcu

Player
Player

b- NG'deki insanların çoğu benim tarafımdan işe alındı ve eğitildi!! 1 dönem işe alım temsilcisi, 2 dönem işe alım ekip yardımcılığı ve 1 dönem işe alım ekip başkanlığı yaptığım için. Bu yüzden tüm bu insanlar benim onlara saygı duyduğum kadar bana saygı duyuyorlar. ve başvurmamın ana nedeni onlardı. Daha geçen hafta NG içinden en az 10 kişinin başvuru yapmamı istediğini söyleyebilirim. Ayrıca NG'yi başka ORG'lere bırakan bazı kişiler, general olursam geri döneceklerine söz verdiler. Bu insanlardan gelen bu motivasyon benim adım atmamı ve NG liderine başvurmamı sağladı.

c- Tüm yolculuğum boyunca çoğunlukla NG içindeki tüm bölümlerin bir parçası oldum. İşe Alım, SASD, Hava Kuvvetleri ve Askeri Poliste olmak. Ve bu bölümlerin çoğunun nasıl çalıştığını ve neye ihtiyaçları olduğunu biliyorum. Bu yüzden, sahip olduğum bu bilgiyle, her bir bölümü takip etme ve sahip olduğum her bir ekip başkanının yardımıyla geliştirilebilecek şeyleri iyileştirme yeteneğine sahip olmalıyım. Hiç deneyimlemediğim tek bölüm Savaş doktorları. Ve yine de onun hakkında her şeyi biliyorum. Yani sahip olduğum her şeyle!! NG'deki her bir bölüm için sahip olduğum planlarla büyük iyileştirmeler yapabilirim. Buna ek olarak bazı yeni bölümler eklemeyi planlıyorum. Çok değil ama önemli!!!

d- Hiçbir zaman sadece NG birimi olmadım. Daha önce, SAHP (eğitimlerimi orada bitirdim, sonra ayrılmak zorunda kaldım), FIB (Kıdemli Özel Ajan) ve LSPD (Kıdemli SWAT ajanı) gibi diğer yasal kuruluşların bir parçasıydım. ve sadece yasal ORG'ler değil. Daha önce bir süre çetelere katıldım: (Kan, Marabunta). Böylece, bu ORG'lerin nasıl çalıştığına, nasıl düşündüklerine, neleri yapamadıklarına ve ne tür görevlere sahip olduklarına dair eksiksiz ve kapsamlı bir görüşe sahibim. ve NG lideri olursam bunun bana bir avantaj sağlayacağına inanıyorum.

3- NG'de Roleplay'i geliştirmek için ne gibi tavsiyeler vermeliyim?

a- Milli Muhafız ordudur, Ordu ise sayılardır!! Bu yüzden odaklanacağım ilk şey, olabildiğince çok sayı elde etmek. çünkü tecrübelerime göre sayılar şehirdeki en büyük güçtür. Bunu bir çete en iyi durumdayken çetelerde görebiliriz, Gün içinde aktif olan 100 kadar üye bulabilirsiniz!! ve hiçbir ORG onları bu noktada durduramaz!! Bunu yapmak, çete baskınlarına, rastgele FZ saldırılarına ve cephane saldırılarını desteklemeye karşı savunmamızı geliştirecek. Yani eğer orduyu güçlendirmek ve bahsettiğim gibi daha fazla tümen eklemek istiyorsam. Benim asıl anahtarım sayılardır!!!

b- NG'de en büyük sorunumuz gün içinde hareketsizlik. Bir NG birimi olarak, gün boyunca kapıları korumak ve herhangi bir saldırıya karşı savaşmaktan başka yapacak bir şeyiniz yok. ve bunların yapmamız gereken ana görevler olduğunu biliyorum. Ancak gün içinde birimlere daha fazla aktivite eklemek işi daha heyecanlı hale getirecek ve insanların görevde kalmasını veya ağırlıklı olarak NG'de kalmasını sağlayacaktır. Bu faaliyetler, FZ içinde/dışında Muharebe eğitimleri veya baskın bekleme süreleri sırasında yapılabilecek etkinlikler gibi olacaktır. ve birimlerin kendisinden alabileceğimiz daha pek çok olay ve fikir!! Ama ben kendim, baskın zamanından önceki sabah, birimler için antrenmanlar, birimlerimi daha sert hale getirmek için yumruklama etkinlikleri veya belki de sadece savaş eğitimleri gibi etkinlikler yapacağım. Ve bu eğitimlere katılanların ödülleri ise ikramiye ve tabii ki promosyon olacak!!

c- NG içinde ödüllendirmek herkes için motivasyon anahtarıdır. Bu yüzden, birimlerden aldığım her görev için, onlara ellerinden gelenin en iyisini yapmaya devam etmeleri için motivasyon veren ikramiyeler vermeye çalışacağım. Ayrıca etkinliklerde veya etkinliklerde çok gördüğüm kişilere terfi töreni olmasa bile promosyonlar vererek terfi sistemini geliştireceğim. Kulağa kötü bir fikir gibi geldiğini biliyorum ama size nasıl yapıldığını anlatayım. Yani bu birimin görevi sırasında çok çaba sarf ettiğini görürsem, faaliyet süresi diğer insanların üzerindedir ve etkilidir !!! Örneğin, mevcut tüm birimleri kışla önünde toplayacağım!! Ve ben bu adam hakkında konuşacağım ve o herkesin önünde terfi alacak ve onun ve diğerlerinin onun yerinde olmaya çalışması için bir motivasyon olacak. Ve eğer içlerinden biri bunun haksızlık olduğunu düşünüyorsa gelip benimle konuşabilir. Kararımı sorgulamamak!!! Ama neden o olmadığını sormak!! ve herkes bunu yapmakta özgür olabilir. Bunu yaparak, terfi eden adam olmayı hak ettiğini kanıtlamak için her birimin görevde kalmasını sağlayacağım. Ve güven bana, bu üyeler arasında hata yapmaktan kaçınmalarını ve ellerinden gelenin en iyisini yapmalarını sağlayacak bir rekabet yaratacaktır.
+

Zardonic

Player
Player

Drake Connors has been there since the dawn of grand rp , i knew him as a teacher in recruitment rep department and a great friend overall . Because of him i got to be the next head of recruitment representative department in andrej's term and his term hopefully as well , if this guy isn't general material then i don't know who is . Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom