Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rules 1.8, Fail RP, Greenzone 1.2, General Rules 6.16 | 127657

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard_Sole
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
16:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HBIJ5yV_hmg

Richard Sole

Leader of Fallen Angels
Leader of unofficial org
I was minding my own business waiting for my wife to do something and this guy drives over and pickpockets me while I am AFK in a Greenzone.

This violates 4 rules all of which are warnings.
  1. Ghetto Rules 1.8 because I am in city.
  2. Fail RP because I don't have my hands up and he didn't say anything to initiate RP.
  3. Greenzone 1.2 because I am in a greenzone.
  4. And finally General rules 6.16 because he doesn't have 2 cars and 4 people to rob.
Thanks for your time in reviewing :)

karga

Player
Player
I thought it was a friend of mine and I was going to put on a mask and joke with it, but I clicked the wrong button and peeled it off, when I saw that no items had fallen on it, I walked away without saying anything. Even though I did what I did unintentionally, I deserve a punishment.
Richard I thought you were just another friend of mine, sorry man.

Richard Sole

Leader of Fallen Angels
Leader of unofficial org
I thought it was a friend of mine and I was going to put on a mask and joke with it, but I clicked the wrong button and peeled it off, when I saw that no items had fallen on it, I walked away without saying anything. Even though I did what I did unintentionally, I deserve a punishment.
Richard I thought you were just another friend of mine, sorry man.
So when it said you were pickpocketing me you didn't think to stop? Stop the cap.

karga

Player
Player
I thought you were my friend until you spoke, but as I said, even though I did it unintentionally, what I did deserves punishment.
I'm not defending myself, I'm just saying that I did it unintentionally and that I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom