Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdu_DCartel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
2:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ocBCi2ulrMo

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
I was hanging out with my wife in the public parking getting ready to drive away and this happens. Also this is not his first time going there and blowing up his car to blow up mine and other fam members. (Also he killed my wife and the fam member that was sleeping but that wasn't shown in the POV but hopefully there's a way to be able to tell in logs or something).

LukeCrossan

Player
Player
Talking in discord while dead I’m not the brightest apple on the tree but that’s meta gaming no? Almost nothing to the build up just show yourself as doing nothing wrong, okie dokie

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
Talking in discord while dead I’m not the brightest apple on the tree but that’s meta gaming no? Almost nothing to the build up just show yourself as doing nothing wrong, okie dokie
Did I give any OOC information? No, she was dead anyways since she just got into the city and doesn't know what to do when people like you exist.
And if admin wants to see before the clip I can provide no problem. And if you have any POV from before then please provide it.

Last edited:

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
Did I give any OOC information? No, she was dead anyways since she just got into the city and doesn't know what to do when people like you exist.
And if admin wants to see before the clip I can provide no problem. And if you have any POV from before then please provide it.
You did give instructions for her to "leave him" actually, even though you were dead. You were talking in character through a discord call...

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
You did give instructions for her to "leave him" actually, even though you were dead. You were talking in character through a discord call...
Like I said she's new to the game and she was literally standing still before I even told her because I told her to do that if she's randomly getting shot. And if admin needs POV from her I have that too :)
At the end of the day it's up to admin and I respect their decision.
Anything else?

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
Like I said she's new to the game and she was literally standing still before I even told her because I told her to do that if she's randomly getting shot. And if admin needs POV from her I have that too :)
At the end of the day it's up to admin and I respect their decision.
Anything else?
Thats fine. I have POV of you guys from less than 3 days ago. It's funny how yesterday you were claiming that you own that entire car park because your family members own every house there, and then killing us for just being there and shit talking, even said that if we are in that car park, you own us.

But as soon as the shoe is on the other foot... "its public car park"

Teinky

Player
Player

as much as i Don,t support diamond cartell seems like u missunderstand metagaming and how its punished and why

Metagaming is a rule stopping people from gaining a advantage agains,t others by using discord or Any eternal communications to inform Them if a situation

Telling someone just to leave has nothing to do whit This

On the other hand were he to Call people over it would be to gain a advantage
clearly he is just informing a new player not to shoot back and leave u guys since if she shot back it would be rdm as Well

Tyler Holland

Player
Player
as much as i Don,t support diamond cartell seems like u missunderstand metagaming and how its punished and why

Metagaming is a rule stopping people from gaining a advantage agains,t others by using discord or Any eternal communications to inform Them if a situation

clearly he is just informing a new player not to shoot back and leave u guys since if she shot back it would be rdm as Well
Leave us guys? I wasn’t there dude.. clearly didn’t watch POV.

LukeCrossan

Player
Player
Meta gaming isn’t just for advantages it’s giving people info or telling them to do or not to do something ooc and telling her not to leave works in your favor as it gives you more of a case to show yourself in a good light rather than how your family started the beef with us, but when we fight back yous just cry, yous broke rules and not a single one of our family cared to report but your ego is so shallow yous have to do it

LukeCrossan

Player
Player
I’ll admit I shouldn’t of blown up the car but nothing against blowing up my own car I don’t think, but then again yous got your full family to pull up outside our has to provoke us, yous got what yous wanted but want to cry about the outcome

lukecros

Player
Player

after looking at the clip you can hear the girl saying hes shooting over discord not in game making him aware that i was shooting METAGAMING, if anything yous shot yourself in the shoot reporting

Abdu Tate

Player
Player

I wouldn't have cared less if he RDM me and/or another fam member but when he RDM a new player that's when you cross a line.
I know how much Diamond Cartel is hated but we will NEVER kill a new player for no reason since it ruins the experience.
And they claim we provoke them, they have "POV" of us doing something yet I don't see a forum about it.

lukecros

Player
Player
how am i meant to know someone is new and not a twink?
and your new players are the ones causing the most damage, costly shooting at me for no reason and when i do it back you cry like a little bitch not my fault youre a snowflake

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
how am i meant to know someone is new and not a twink?
and your new players are the ones causing the most damage, costly shooting at me for no reason and when i do it back you cry like a little bitch not my fault youre a snowflake
Wow you are really upset. You just know you're f*cked huh?

Ibti Loco

EX-Chief of Police | EX-DCOP-LSPD | EX-COS-SAHP
Player
Approved

ID 223466 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 281829 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
ID 304606 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom