Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed_Sameh
Suspect ID
96360 and 100628
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2022
Time of violation
13:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/3mS35Po

beastyixi

Player
Player
This player is first of all sharing accounts with another person, he violated general rule 6.10 by messaging me on discord insulting me in Arabic by calling me very offensive words (You can get an Arabic admin to translate them to make sure) after we tried to rob him in ghetto and he ran away into his interior which I reported earlier.

Pharaoh EGY

🔱 Lord of two lands 🔱
Player
This player is first of all sharing accounts with another person, he violated general rule 6.10 by messaging me on discord insulting me in Arabic by calling me very offensive words (You can get an Arabic admin to translate them to make sure) after we tried to rob him in ghetto and he ran away into his interior which I reported earlier.
By the way, this is not the Arabic language, and everyone knows what this language looks like
This is English Server , admins have nothing to do with other languages They have enough basic problems
It is clear that you were friends , There is a 14 minute call and you sent to him something like discord link
If you think he offended you, you can simply block him .

beastyixi

Player
Player
By the way, this is not the Arabic language, and everyone knows what this language looks like
This is English Server , admins have nothing to do with other languages They have enough basic problems
It is clear that you were friends , There is a 14 minute call and you sent to him something like discord link
If you think he offended you, you can simply block him .
It is Franko which is basically Arabic with English letters :) Admins can ask any Arabic person and they will confirm that

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
It is Franko which is basically Arabic with English letters :) Admins can ask any Arabic person and they will confirm that
your screen without any insulting its mean " i get my family to ghetto why u run away lol " where's the insulting after your thread u talking about :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pharaoh EGY

🔱 Lord of two lands 🔱
Player
Franko !! Wow maybe we can suggest to admins to open Franko server :ROFLMAO:
but if he insulting you like you said , why you were on a call for 14 minutes and send link to him ?
All this because he left your family ?
If we look in your history, we will find that there is a clear case of surveillance from you , This cannot be a coincidence
This makes sense because he is the most popular streamer for GTA RP in our country
And if we collect it all forms from you to him We will find [ Meta Gaming ] clearly
I wish everyone to just playing we are here to enjoy and have fun .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom