Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General rule 1.4 - 96360 and 100628 and 96642 and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed_Sameh
Suspect ID
96360-100628-96642
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2022
Time of violation
13:41
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/44915/

beastyixi

Player
Player
These players are sharing accounts, transferring money and properties between one another as well. I am requesting the admin to check them and give them the suitable punishment. That is proof of him insulting me on discord after I tried robbing him on one of his accounts.

Hager MaviS

Player
Player
i don't know what's going on and what are u all talking about it , all i know that's my husband didn't do something wrong and if admins wanna us in discord to check our pc's and ip's or anything else they can do it we are agree we didn't do anything wrong MaviS West he is my real life husband and in game husband too and we live togther that's all i have to tell u all and MaviS he also streamer and partner with facebook so he cant do anything wrong he have a alot of fans loves him and he live in the server alot of time because he love the server

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
These players are sharing accounts, transferring money and properties between one another as well. I am requesting the admin to check them and give them the suitable punishment. That is proof of him insulting me on discord after I tried robbing him on one of his accounts.
A fictional accusation that has no evidence for this
This person put me in his mind because I left his family and went he only wanna give me any punish because he hate me with his family
and the admins can check the logs too about the family left

Pharaoh EGY

🔱 Lord of two lands 🔱
Player
I'm Sorry , but how did you know he break Gen Rule 1.4
What is your evidence and how did you get it ?

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Because I heard his voice on his "wife" account and I have seen him playing on +4 different accounts <3 this has nothing to do w u btw so don't include urself let admins solve it
do u have a POV for that LOL !!!!
if u have a pov for that prove it here lmao
and u said i have 4 accounts ?! LOOL Admins can check my rockstar's id and epicgames id they will found that i have only account and my wife too have only account
where's ur POV u cant Accusing people without evidence

beastyixi

Player
Player
do u have a POV for that LOL !!!!
if u have a pov for that prove it here lmao
and u said i have 4 accounts ?! LOOL Admins can check my rockstar's id and epicgames id they will found that i have only account and my wife too have only account
where's ur POV u cant Accusing people without evidence
I dont know why you're talking too much, admins will check your IP and find out everything :)

DuhItzDevil

Player
Player
first of all its an admin rights to check if he is breaking that kind of rule or nah. and if they found out they will punish him, you don't have the rights to say that about him and his wife sharing their own accounts together since he told you that when we all used to be in the same family that is just pathetic that he told you a secret and after the first fight you just go and tell everyone about it even though he is still not breaking any rules since they are sharing everything in their own real life they can also share their own gaming accounts. secondly they agreed and respected every single rule in the server that's why Mavis bought a new PC and router for his wife to have a different IP and to enjoy playing together even though they are in the same house living together so that he makes sure that he is not breaking any rules and admin have the fully rights to check the IP and even get on discord to check on share screen the different PCs and that's the end of the situation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom