Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeeshan Mirza
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Feb 18, 2023
Time
Proofs

Usama1

Player
Player
This is Zeeshan Mirza ID; 514 .This time I am writing for the last time so please read till the last and think with patience with presence of mind. As you know Lebron banned me on 18th feb due to some misunderstandings That I even didnt got any chance to justify myself.According to lebron I used some abusive words related to mazhor , lebron etc which was totally wrong. I was just reading a forum of arabian cartel and guruji carter in which they used abusive words for our admins and server and someone make a POV and sent it to lebron. He surely did it just for his promotion that he got and lebron banned me without any justification. When I openned a forum and on that time I got a video which was against of project I even sent it to lebron and than he blocked me from grand rp discord and also from forum without reason.This is totally provokable behaviour from the chief. With these events the mind of anyone could go to bad direction and mine also gone to the bad side and I did many wrong things such as making videos against you,However I assure that the videos like admin pannel leak was all from the youtube and it has nothing from my side that is not seen by everyone. But now i apologize on my mistakes and assure you never happen again, Also i will delete those videos and make a proper stream to remake the good views towards the Grand Rp server. According to my observations the en2 server was famous for the Ghetto activities but nowadays you can see your ghetto is totally dead right now. if you unban me its my promise and I assure that ghetto activity will be boosted and also peoples will come back to the server. Choice is yours if some mistakes was happened by me and some also happened by admins and we are human not a programmed robot mistakes happen only from humans. And thus I want you to Forgive my mistake one time and give me a second chance.I even tried to make forum regarding this on 11/07/2023 on Curator of Project Section but someone deleted it and blocked my ip and forum account again before it could reach you.
Lets solve this matter as mature people, and don’t take this personally to anyone related to this as I dont have any personal problem with anyone on the admin team. Hope everything will be sorted out and I will be given one more chance.
I was targeted by Arabian Cartel
Thanks

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom