Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FXWbKPt0lqM

Devil_Xoxo

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
all is in pov .how they can blast fireworks near my body

Last edited:

Devil_Xoxo

Player
Admin watch how they blast fireworks. They are enjoying a dead. It really happens in real life ?

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
bro see the fire work in far from u and who told u that cant fo ints in open road and one more thing and hitting with shoe u also do in irl scenrio he has blast the fire work far from u to celebrate if u think irl he is blasting fire work because he is showing his joy after killing the enemy

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
if u think why i am posting because i also know many rules which u dnt so i am helping him as he is my friend

Devil_Xoxo

Player
bro see the fire work in far from u and who told u that cant fo ints in open road and one more thing and hitting with shoe u also do in irl scenrio he has blast the fire work far from u to celebrate if u think irl he is blasting fire work because he is showing his joy after killing the enemy
U?

Devil_Xoxo

Player
if u think why i am posting because i also know many rules which u dnt so i am helping him as he is my friend
Really? 😂
They did not even kill me .

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Thread Approved
ID 102569
will receive punishment for Gen rule 6.8

Gen rule 6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
However, ID 87304 will receive punishment for Metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom