Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antoni Vinacci
Administrators nickname
Donte Shepard
Date
Aug 5, 2023
Time
11:16pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/df2vGce

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Hello,

I was punished for NLR, however I never violated NLR. The bodycam proof used to warn and demorgan me did not show NLR being violated. In the bodycam used, I said "This man murdered me twice" and that is why I was punished for NLR. However, to be clear, I did not DIE - he shot me, and then gave me medical attention, allowing me to have recollection of the incident since I never died, hence never violated GR 6.7 (NLR). Additionally, the officer who arrested me was showing metagaming in the POV and was not punished (he mentioned me changing clothes and continuing to trespass, which he would only know by my ID).

I understand why the admin issued punishment from POV provided, however the POV provided was not the full story, nor entirely accurate since I never died, and never violated GR 6.7 NLR. Proofs attached.

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Final Proof:

My POV of being given medical attention BOTH times, showing that there was never a true death, and NLR was not violated. This POV also shows the officer cuffing, grabbing by arm, and giving medical attention without any RP, just executing on his abilities, which I believe is powergaming (ID of officer is 244100).

I was ICly trespassing - which they could have arrested me for, but there was no OOC rule breaks that played out.

Thank you for your consideration!

Luisss

otistik
Player
Final Proof:

My POV of being given medical attention BOTH times, showing that there was never a true death, and NLR was not violated. This POV also shows the officer cuffing, grabbing by arm, and giving medical attention without any RP, just executing on his abilities, which I believe is powergaming (ID of officer is 244100).

I was ICly trespassing - which they could have arrested me for, but there was no OOC rule breaks that played out.

buThank you for your consideration!
provoking u dumb dont joke wit me why did u come and change clothe tell me show ur id u r so funny 😂😂 go play fivem or sum this server is not for u

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
provoking u dumb dont joke wit me why did u come and change clothe tell me show ur id u r so funny 😂😂 go play fivem or sum this server is not for u
There was no provoking - only trespassing. Have a great day, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom