Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nicholas_walter
Administrators nickname
chanush_movva
Date
Aug 6, 2023
Time
2:10 pm
Proofs
https://imgur.com/iS3qZKB

moodynooby

Player
Player
i was walking in the black market and then a player came and killed me so i complained to the admins and i called an admin, while i was explaining to the admin that i called the admin chanush_movva jailed me for 120 m and the reason is fail rp so i told the admin that i was talking to that i just got jailed while talking to you he said talk with the admin that jailed you so i went to the admin chanush_movva and told him he said you failed rp and you were talking while dead but i wasnt talking while dead i was talking with the voice assisstant admin and i wasnt even pressing n so thats unfair i got jailed just becuase i complained?
the thing that is getting me mad the most is the player that killed me didnt even get punished and im the one that gets punished?
i did everything right i went to the admin and he told me that he is checking then i got jailed when it was supposed to be the player that killed me in the green zone
so pls help me

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom