Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Star Flxxx
Administrators nickname
tim profit
Date
Aug 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rwfEiMobbYE

Star Flx

Player
Player
hellow dear admins So yesterday i got a pov request and also i provied pov but admin told me provide full event pov like starting of clands to ending of clands i told admin that i dont have pov of full event because i dont have nvidia graphic card i am recording pov with internal recorder sometimes it record pov perfectly but sometime it will be glitched and it will record 30 - 50 second video and i got that bad luck and it didnt recorded full pov

i am also providing that pov which i have i am also ready for pc check

i am really sorry for that i didnt done that mistake whenever i got pov req please unban me this time

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
Hello higher ups im the one who always reporting him i want to share all proofs that he was cheating
now i ill show you i reported him 1 mounth ago and he got banned for this forum Reviewed - POV request | 8041
and here is the proof he was using hitbox for both account his main account is 8041 and
if u watch videos 0.25 there is no doubt he is cheating and he got banned yesterday for er 1.7 but here his pov
he is using aimbot right now
i dont know how did he deceive admins before but there is no need to check his PC because its really obvious that he is cheating he is also promoting cheats
this is youtube channel if u watch videos u can see he was blacklisted every server

last decision is yours but im sure %100 he is cheater
thanks in advance

Star Flx

Player
Player
Hello higher ups im the one who always reporting him i want to share all proofs that he was cheating
now i ill show you i reported him 1 mounth ago and he got banned for this forum Reviewed - POV request | 8041
and here is the proof he was using hitbox for both account his main account is 8041 and
if u watch videos 0.25 there is no doubt he is cheating and he got banned yesterday for er 1.7 but here his pov
i dont know how did he deceive admins before but there is no need to check his PC because its really obvious that he is cheating he is also promoting cheats
this is youtube channel if u watch videos u can see he was blacklisted every server

thanks in advance
First on this forumThread 'POV request | 8041' Reviewed - POV request | 8041 I got ban but after that kareem zuma done my pc check and I was clean and I got unban second thing that YouTube channel you talking about is not mine so please go and get valid details and then come back .

Star Flx

Player
Player
And also let admin decide that if they wanna pc check me or ban will stay

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player

thanks in advance
First thing star don't own that channe

Zen (Zenny) Wong

NPC
Player

thanks in
Go and improve your skills. He smokes you very bad and you came here to do off topic and just posting fake allegations as you did in your past forums. Go to bed today you use enough internet.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are serving perma ban punishment at the moment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom