Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
arman mir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
13:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bJHzLyrRMKs

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
i was there for debt collect with rp from back someone start counting without saying anything than i was leaving and he 58644 shot me even he didn't give me demands to leave

Abir Federal

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Asking ID 58644 to provide POV of the situation.
(You have 12 hours to do provide POV)

GhostTrigger

Perhaps I know when you can be robbed. 💰👩‍💻
Player
Hello!
I am the suspect mentioned in the report.

Let me show my POV below.

As you can clearly hear my family member started counting giving demands to your debt team.

Your team member started shooting at us while we stated our demands to your team to leave. Of course we killed your whole team because you didn't comply to our demand and tried to kill us.

Last edited:

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
Hello!
I am the suspect mentioned in the report.

Let me show my POV below.

As you can clearly hear my family member started counting giving demands to your debt team.

Your team member started shooting at us while we stated our demands to your team to leave. Of course we killed your whole team because you didn't comply to our demand and tried to kill us.
bruh it is not about my team even i dont know his name i said in pov oh shit un logon ny usko mar diya mean oh he killed that guy when u fam member start counting when i hear her on first place i leave ur house front u dont need to still follow me nd killed me i was leaving

GhostTrigger

Perhaps I know when you can be robbed. 💰👩‍💻
Player
Really? In your POV you just ran about 10 meters and just stood here. If you were running for your life you could have been long gone when we came for you too.

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
As u can u I just leave you'r house area in first place. What was the shoot out reason??? Cuz I was there for collecting debt from your fam member but you guys don't wont.... I leave your property than you don't have right to follow the person and kill him I already was complying

James_Hayes

Player
Player
3-4 guy aiming at you head and come back with shotgun xd Nice RP. :D There is more than 5 seconds to leave, and if you dont come back, and start shooting, you remains alive. xd

James_Hayes

Player
Player
I'm only talking about white guy that was me and I was doing quality RP being debt collector you guys only know mercy killing
Nice try, but look at the proof please. :D YOU COME BACK, and shoot first xd This is RP? After aiming 4 guy at me, i dont care, pick up the shotgun like a movie star and go back to die xddd

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
Nice try, but look at the proof please. :D YOU COME BACK, and shoot first xd This is RP? After aiming 4 guy at me, i dont care, pick up the shotgun like a movie star and go back to die xddd
Don't manipulate here is my pov which I provided already

Abir Federal

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 58644 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12
(1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them)
However ID 91666 will receive punishment for Fear RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom