Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved FAİL RP I 269105 - 134056 - 245332 - 263061 -271276 - 277634

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Grande
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
17:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sndlOjPdnqY

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
we give demand and he is crying i dont have a family we just give a demand and call the admin ; admin say i dont wanna give punishment everyone go away we dont try rob him

He is wearing a mask, how do you know that he has a family or how do you know who is he? Did he show his passport?

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
No, we wanted you to say 3 times that our family name is at the top, and at that time admin came and took care of the matter and left, and the moment he said to you, I don't want to give you a warning, go away calmly , and you come and open an empty form, you're taking our time, even though you understand that we had to open the form to you, our You do not do what we say, so now the form you open is a kind of complaint, we are trying to make you say something there, but you do not say it stubbornly even though you understand us.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
So now you are hungry to complain about yourself, we understand this form, you are a toxic child, you like dealing with people, but the admins see everything from the data, you don't worry, they will do whatever is necessary.

selimsahin

Player
Player
So now you are hungry to complain about yourself, we understand this form, you are a toxic child, you like dealing with people, but the admins see everything from the data, you don't worry, they will do whatever is necessary.
watch the pov he tryna steal him shoes and you cant do that in city
:D

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 269105 will be punished for UB Demand
ID 134056 will be punished for Robbing in City and PG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom