Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryo vandam
Administrators nickname
magnes_haste
Date
Aug 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/ObUHe2G.png

Ryo Vandam

Player
Player
To whom it may concern
Dear Magnes rushing
Dear respected game management,

There is no objection to the actions taken against me and you have used your absolute right to impose punishment.

My ID: 19211

I acknowledge this and I failed to read and understand the laws, and I violated Law No. 1.1 of the year without my knowledge.

About a month ago, I gave my account to my cousin to pay for the house and upgrade my family to level four. I didn't know that I had violated Law 1.1, and the day I came back, I had a problem with my Rockstar account, so I bought a new account and tried to document the family. The admin camed and asked me if I shared my social club account, and I told him no. I did not know that he meant the account in the game. I hope you will forgive me,
and I am ready to wipe out all my money.

Also i promise that i dont do this mistake again me and my cousin .

Your sincerely.

Ryo Vandam

Player
Player
To whom it may concern
Dear Magnes rushing
Dear respected game management,

There is no objection to the actions taken against me and you have used your absolute right to impose punishment.

My ID: 19211

I acknowledge this and I failed to read and understand the laws, and I violated Law No. 1.1 of the year without my knowledge.

About a month ago, I gave my account to my cousin to pay for the house and upgrade my family to level four. I didn't know that I had violated Law 1.1, and the day I came back, I had a problem with my Rockstar account, so I bought a new account and tried to document the family. The admin camed and asked me if I shared my social club account, and I told him no. I did not know that he meant the account in the game. I hope you will forgive me,
and I am ready to wipe out all my money.

Also i promise that i dont do this mistake again me and my cousin .

Your sincerely.
this the all story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom