Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Bolo
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 23, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ihPYK2l

Max Bolo

Respect
Player
Hello James/Alex,
I am Max Bolo and Playing this Project from Such A long time during this time i made many friends and i got banned for Deceiving Admins by Fake Picture against the Applicant who was running against me. I am Really sorry for my Behavior and this was my First Mistake i made and i am really sorry for this already 45 days passed of my ban. i Really want to come back and Play with my friends again i never got any chance but if i can get a chance this time as this ws my first mistake i will be really thankful to whole admin team. again if i get a chance i will not Let you guys down you will never See such a Mistake or Behavior from my side. I hope you will understand my feelings and give me my First and Last chance.
Have a Nice Day who ever is reviewing this. Grand RP on Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom