Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred VaIencia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL
Anıl
2. Your Age IRL 19
3.Time Zone GMT+02:00
4. Avarage online per day 5-7 hours
5. Your discord rommel0803
6. Your Nickname Fred Doofenschmirtz
7. Your ID 244015

Additonal Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I want to be a leader of Marabunta because I have been in all the gangs before and I have a lot of experience. I am sure there are people with more experience than me but I feel very ready to be a leader now. In addition, we must make sure that the people we invite to the gang know the rules in order to keep the gang going for a long time. I will make my High Command selections very carefully by selecting the appropriate people. If you want to be High Command, you will have to pass my test first. If they pass this test, I will inform them for who they should invite to the organisation. For example, do they know the rules? How old he is, etc.

2.2 I have been in LEOs before and I know their tactics very well. I have been developing tactics against LEO tactics for a long time and we have tried most of the tactics in the gangs I was in before and they worked.

2.3 Marabunta needs a leader like me to destroy the other gangs, because the other gangs are as powerful as they can be right now. After we opened, we will immediately take control of the ghetto to gain the upper hand over the other gangs. But we will not be satisfied with this, we will rob the shops and gun shops. . We will take control of the clandestine and distribute judgement and we will raid NG as much as we can.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 If someone breakes the rules, he will got strike. If he gets 3 strikes, he will get fired. We will organise as many events as possible to encourage other gangs to do the same.

3.2 Participating in all events as much as we can.

My Goals:

%100 Turf
%100 Spray
Make Marabunta best gang in Los Santos

Thanks for reading my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom