Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Altay Gonnor
Suspect ID
36487 , 19492
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ElbrW22D1W0

Merk Dinero

Player
Player
First off all its not a green zone after the barrier which you can clearly see that it is ghetto on the map and my friend wouldnt be able to shoot you while hes over the barrier which there for means we didnt shoot in green zone,you shouldn’t be making reports like this for no reason when a admin was clearly there handling it out.

Altay Gonnor

Player
Player
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FORUM REPORT I HAVE SEEN IN AGES
BRO LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

plus this aint greenzone or else ur bois wouldnt die
It s also a green zone like gas stations and 7/24 stores.
There is no green zone sign there either.
If u watch the proof, end of the video admin has come and she said its green zone.

Last edited:

Altay Gonnor

Player
Player
First off all its not a green zone after the barrier which you can clearly see that it is ghetto on the map and my friend wouldnt be able to shoot you while hes over the barrier which there for means we didnt shoot in green zone,you shouldn’t be making reports like this for no reason when a admin was clearly there handling it out.
As you said its not a green zone after the barrier. They shoot me before the barrier.
If u watch the video you can see someone try to pull my guy after the barrier because they also know its green zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom