Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artur Gusev

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Umut
Your age: 18
Time zone: UTC +3
Average online per day: +10hours
Your Discord: @umt6282
Your Nickname: Arthur Six
Your ID: 1290

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(1)To be honest, I want to become the leader of the Marabunta because I really enjoy being in gangs, I want to play in the same gang with me and my group of friends and make a difference to other gangs. i choose marabunta because Marabunta has a special place in me

(2)My second reason is to make the Marabunta 100% in Gang Turf with my own team and to reach 100% as soon as possible and make the marabunta the best.

(3)I have a Deputy pass from before, and based on this pass, I will do the best in Turf, Spray, Event, and gang domination of the Ghetto. I will also reveal the gang difference in all Store Robbery, Subs, FZ style events against all LEOS.

2. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:
First, we need to set out clear roles and responsibilities for gang members to make sure everyone knows their job. This is achieved through the regular transmission of roles and expectations.
Secondly, we need to include feedback to evaluate participant performance and provide constructive feedback. This allows participants to realize their strengths and weaknesses and constantly improve.
Finally, let's not forget to have fun. RP should be a fun and motivating experience to encourage their participation.
I am confident that by following these recommendations we will be able to take RP to a new level in our organization and lead improved cooperation, communication and performance.

Rank System :

1- Freeze
2- Young Bunta
3- Runner
4- Shooter
5- Homie
6- OG Bunta
7- Turfer
8- Enforcer
9- Warlord
10- Event Captain
11- Warlord