Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nancy Valencia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
21:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gW3EeeFg6FM

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
208355 id person gave me a demand like 5 seconds to get away from the area and he died and I was waiting in the area so that no one could pick him up and he was the only one in that area and he died without telling anyone that he gave a demand and most likely his family friend came there and shot and killed me without giving me any demand.

efe yenal

Player
Player
I give my warning to the person with the ID 225674 and I do not shoot him because he complies with the demands, but the person with the ID 244015 shoots at me from behind me even though I do not give him a demand.
I fired back because he shot at me in the confines of my own home.

Last edited:

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
I give my warning to the person with the ID 225674 and I do not shoot him because he complies with the demands, but the person with the ID 244015 shoots at me from behind me even though I do not give him a demand.
How does your friend know that you have requested?

muratonalll

Player
Player
When my friend with id 208355 gave the demand, as seen on the map, we had family members in front of the house and they informed us.
You were given a warning, but although 244015 idli was not in the area, where did he hear that he fired at 208355?

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
He can shoot because he is my friend and because he heard it, but how does your friend know that you are giving warnings and the part that your friend squeezed is not in pov, so after recording any screen recording, you either did metagaming or your friend sent rdm

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
When my friend with id 208355 gave the demand, as seen on the map, we had family members in front of the house and they informed us.
You were given a warning, but although 244015 idli was not in the area, where did he hear that he fired at 208355?
where is the pov of the notified place and at the place where the warning is given.

if you haven't heard any warnings. You can't shoot if you do, that's a violation of general rules 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom