Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ella Gregory
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
21:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/h3rfY9A

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
The proof of their actions is believed to be clear and evident in the given context., he did that after I arrested him and after blacklisted globaly

Last edited:

jinxzone

Player
Player
Yeah, go cry like a baby.
You arrested me without even knowing why.
And she wears clothes that have nothing to do with FIB (knowing you can get FIB armor on the black market, and I told my lawyer that I didn't even know it was forbidden to fishing in Mirror park..

And Also wasting my team on your shit process, you wasted more than 15min for nothing.

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
So after the case was aprooved by the AG and by EMS Chief and EMS COS, u are telling me that I ve done my job wrong and yea do u know what s that undercover?

Last edited:

jinxzone

Player
Player
So after a case aprooved by the AG and by EMS Chief and EMS COS, u are telling me that I ve done my job wrong and yea do u know what s that undercover?
Yes, I have the full pov when you did that.
When you wanna ask someone to see his passport, you should know about yourself, At least show me your id.

I left the city for more than 6 months and I didn't even know that in mirror park is not allowed for fishing.

Also your clothes not even related to an FIB..

And as I mentioned a while ago Anyone can get your armored from the black market and make himself as a FIB.

So stop trying to be so smart...

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
Yes, I have the full pov when you did that.
When you wanna ask someone to see his passport, you should know about yourself, At least show me your id.

I left the city for more than 6 months and I didn't even know that in mirror park is not allowed for fishing.

Also your clothes not even related to an FIB..

And as I mentioned a while ago Anyone can get your armored from the black market and make himself as a FIB.

So stop trying to be so smart...
As AG said, u should have asked for my ID, there are signs that are saying its illegal, I m UC so I m in my own clothes, I m not trying to be smart, I m just right

jinxzone

Player
Player
8fgPqGF.png

How can you convince me your an FIB if you wearing an Accessories and things that have nothing to do with the FIB agent ??
In addition, you are playing a specific character " RP Character " For example, in real life, if you see someone wearing a police uniform! And he told you that you are under arrest, will you believe him?
Absolutely not, and he must at least identify himself and reveal his identity! You didn't do all this

jinxzone

Player
Player
Every time I see a FIB agent he wears a uniform, not boots that look like a bear, and he has a bear bag on his back too.

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
8fgPqGF.png

Every time I see a FIB agent he wears a uniform, not boots that look like a bear, and he has a bear bag on his back too.
How can you convince me your an FIB if you wearing an Accessories and things that have nothing to do with the FIB agent ??
In addition, you are playing a specific character " RP Character " For example, in real life, if you see someone wearing a police uniform! And he told you that you are under arrest, will you believe him?
Absolutely not, and he must at least identify himself and reveal his identity! You didn't do all thi
That is the poin of UC, next time ask for ID

jinxzone

Player
Player
And don't tell me you wear something that belongs to your work, because in the city you can get an FIB armored and mask from the black market.

Ella Gregory

Player
Player
I won't ask, because it's your job to know about yourself..
Especially when you want to dress unprofessional and unrelated to your work
This is UNDERCOVER, this is the meaning of the word, u don t need to know that I m a cooop

jinxzone

Player
Player
This is UNDERCOVER, this is the meaning of the word, u don t need to know that I m a cooop
If you are undercover you should know about yourself, not asking for something and you don't have the right to ask for. Since you didn't know about yourself, Mr. UNDERCOVER

marescarele123

Player
Player
Jinxzone, he did his job as undercover agent of FiB to its perfection, you not knowing the law of the city does not excuse you from taking the responsibility for breaking the law.
In regards of OOC threat i fully support here Ella Gregory this attitude of yours is absolutely uneccaptable and should be punished 100%.

jinxzone

Player
Player
Jinxzone, he did his job as undercover agent of FiB to its perfection, you not knowing the law of the city does not excuse you from taking the responsibility for breaking the law.
In regards of OOC threat i fully support here Ella Gregory this attitude of yours is absolutely uneccaptable and should be punished 100%.
Nobody asked you, and that's none of your business.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Rejected

We don't control Discord DMs, Block him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom