Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Ponch
Suspect ID
131 - 1282
Date of violation
Jan 30, 2022
Time of violation
22:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1YbjxyfUZWc

Burner Murda

Player
Player
stop scouting, they know exactly where we going in at. So if you wasn't scouting you wouldn't have died
that's called metagaming if you didn't know. you had 5 in already and you was scouting for them letting them know where we was entering

Jamie Dinero

Player
Player
- Pov

So we have had a problem with Ponch scouting before spheres. They have 1 person stay outside zone and give info on where we enter. This is not allowed i can show proof of me asking an admin if its allowed and he said no. It also goes under "metagming" because its IC info going to OOC. The reason we shot him down is just that everytime they have 1 person scout and i was tired of that shit and so we shot him down. Funny enough im not even the one that killed him but ill take it. Stop scouting and play fair and everyone is gonna be having a greater time playing the game. You can hear me in the POV saying "hes a scouter" and saying "if he follows us" indicating that if he follows us hes scouting and ima shoot him cuz its not allowed and it makes it harder for us when it should be fair for both sides

To further prove my innocent. after we shoot him down i take a screenshot because i was gonna report him for scouting i did not shoot him down to gain an advantage over ponch. It seems to be a weird situation.

My saying is if i get punished for this he should also get punnished for metagaming as it goes under scouting.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
that's called metagaming if you didn't know. you had 5 in already and you was scouting for them letting them know where we was entering
and what if i told you there was no one in i was going to get in circel and waiting for the boys ?

Big Murda

Player
Player
and what if i told you there was no one in i was going to get in circel and waiting for the boys ?
Cuz you followed us. And in ure pov i dont know what you guys are saying but you can hear the word «scout» so you knew what you where doing lol

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
Cuz you followed us. And in ure pov i dont know what you guys are saying but you can hear the word «scout» so you knew what you where doing lol
yeah we were talking about you that you are scouting cuz u are the attacker not us -_-

Big Murda

Player
Player
yeah we were talking about you that you are scouting cuz u are the attacker not us -_-
LMAO how Are we scouting we where finding a side to push in. When we saw you we moved away and you followed us. How is that us scouting. I didnt Even see you before i drove away

You legit flew after us in ure POV, we drive away and you followed us hovering right above us. How is that not scouting

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
LMAO how Are we scouting we where finding a side to push in. When we saw you we moved away and you followed us. How is that us scouting. I didnt Even see you before i drove away

You legit flew after us in ure POV, we drive away and you followed us hovering right above us. How is that not scouting
Sure i wana get the ID for shooting

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 1282 will receive a punishment for RDM
Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom