Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Star Dio
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Aug 7, 2023
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9bcDymvT0

Dio Winchester

Player
Player
Hello friends, first of all I wanted to make sure if he answered me privately I uploaded the whole POV and the admin doesn't write back to me because in my view it's a misunderstanding because the player who killed us at the same time and in the same hour he then tried to kill us again from the distance, the first time it was with the gas pump at the gas station, I have a video of it, that's the first RDM he did, but what his job was again after that is that he changed immediately then he came back to us to attract attention and had another idea in his head to bait us or rather kill us, yes, as I have already described, he tried it I noticed that he was calling us again wanted to kill, because I heard the shot go past us ingame, I was sure that he wanted to try again and that's why I wanted to kill him or had the reason to kill him because I wanted to defend myself. That was the situation and the player has a 1 minute shot of him just chilling in the little hut and I got all the shots of him killing us and getting changed coming over to us and going to the back and trying to get at us from behind kill.

Clip 1 :
Clip 2 :

I was sent to jail for it and got a warning because he reported us for it, but I don't see that it was an RDM from us, he commits several rule violations at the same time and something like that is accepted :) and if you if you want to defend you will be punished :)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if someone is violating rules - this does not men that u can violate them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom