Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nancy Valencia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2023
Time of violation
20:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1yh8_KC1s6E

efe yenal

Player
Player
please upload the continuation of the point of view
I heal the person I hit and they mass rdm us.
please upload the next 2 minutes of the video and they are already constantly rdm in our family home, if the Turkish admin watches it, he can easily understand this from the discord conversation

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
please upload the continuation of the point of view
I heal the person I hit and they mass rdm us.
please upload the next 2 minutes of the video and they are already constantly rdm in our family home, if the Turkish admin watches it, he can easily understand this from the discord conversation
You can load it if you want, I took the car there and drove away because if I tried to heal my friend, you would kill me there too.

efe yenal

Player
Player
I'm sure they have the whole video of the incident here, but they upload their videos by cropping them every time because they are afraid of being warned.

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
I'm sure they have the whole video of the incident here, but they upload their videos by cropping them every time because they are afraid of being warned.
I uploaded the pov you need to get punished

you can see from the logs that after this pov, that person is throwing RDMs to everyone.
the video doesn't show the full event we don't know who was shot

efe yenal

Player
Player
yes, from your point of view, it does not show the whole event in the same way, if you made a mistake, do not be afraid of being punished and upload the whole video

Serkan Valencia

Valencia Team
Player
yes, from your point of view, it does not show the whole event in the same way, if you made a mistake, do not be afraid of being punished and upload the whole video
I have nothing to fear because I did nothing to you :)

if you have pov upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom