Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xanarchy Company
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2023
Time of violation
14:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUyqpdGAm6k

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
He killed me inside my family house all in pov - 4:49 minute in youtube

Ivan Malik

Player
Player
Bro first close your family house it was open and you asking how I entered wow and its not rdm before that someone shooted me and he rated here so I came to your family house and I saw you entering house and I entered to and kill you

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
Bro first close your family house it was open and you asking how I entered wow and its not rdm before that someone shooted me and he rated here so I came to your family house and I saw you entering house and I entered to and kill you
If you have a pov about the fact that I shot at you, just apply the video here and we'll see. I didn't shoot you once, and you came and killed me for no reason and my friends. It was RDM and very unrealistic

Ivan Malik

Player
Player
bro go ahead ask your shit family when u make POV there is a time after 2 days they do accept povs. and which pov u make 2 days are done

Ivan Malik

Player
Player
pov are finish after 2days and ur pov is done 2days its not worth it if u post it ok ?

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 210110 will receive a punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom