Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omkar Gundle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2023
Time of violation
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cgykTQ74xFA

omigundle

Player
Player
this clown called the shots in unscripted gz when i got him in ghetoo this kid he triped and i waited for him to get a fair fight the he pussy out and cls. 100k ids are probably cheaters idk why they have so much ego biggest noobs of all xd. remember kid i had the chance

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
admin i do this bc he vdm me and cr i have pov i will upload , we was in ghetto it was completley fair i hit him 3 x which isnt in my pov bc of the time i hit play back, he decided to vdm me and destroy my armour than drive off so tht why i follow and shoot his armour off

omigundle

Player
Player
yo thought so moneymurder ehh....aside this cr i as trying to stop u boy.

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
wait u sausage i will upload pov of full situation lucky for u there is no pov of how i nearly smoked u before u started vdm then run away hahahah cos u scared

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
this clown called the shots in unscripted gz when i got him in ghetoo this kid he triped and i waited for him to get a fair fight the he pussy out and cls. 100k ids are probably cheaters idk why they have so much ego biggest noobs of all xd. remember kid i had the chance
also not rdm i didnt kill you and its not random either bc the pov i upload shows u vdming me and i only did CL becuase i had u fair n square till u vdm then u cr me like crazy then try kill me wen u tipped me upside down

omigundle

Player
Player
yeah bro u are one of those who got banned in main and came back with cheats ngl clowns deep down u know u are not who u potray yourself here.

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
yeah bro u are one of those who got banned in main and came back with cheats ngl clowns deep down u know u are not who u potray yourself here.
That’s just your ego talking can’t stand losing to an id higher than yours it’s okay bro just cos I’m 100k Id doesn’t mean I’m not much older in other cities not everyone ban evading or cheating your just shit which is why you had to vdm in first place

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
That bro is so mad cuz of you did vdm to him omkar dont do that again man xD

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
On Consideration
ADMIN as you can see in his pov he does CR so he should punished for this as well as VDM which you can see in the pov provided on top of these rule breaks he also ATTEMPTED TO DECEIVE ADMINISTRATION by cropping his pov and acting innocent and also by trying to claim RDM wen we can see by my pov it was random as we already had altercation where he vdm me for no reason so he deserve punishment for the rule breaks you see him commit and punished for DECIEVING ADMIN on top of these other rule breaks as for me I didn’t kill him so it wasn’t rdm nor was it random and it was GZ either or it wouldn’t of allowed me to shoot I agree I deserve punishment for CL I guess but he deserves punish for VDM, CR, DECIEVE ADMIN and possibly PROVOKING

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
That bro is so mad cuz of you did vdm to him omkar dont do that again man xD
Nah he’s mad he died to 100k ID 😭😭also ADMIN see in his pov he has his weapon in hand in the ACTUAL GZ when he enters the building so he should be punish for that as well

omigundle

Player
Player
ADMIN as you can see in his pov he does CR so he should punished for this as well as VDM which you can see in the pov provided on top of these rule breaks he also ATTEMPTED TO DECEIVE ADMINISTRATION by cropping his pov and acting innocent and also by trying to claim RDM wen we can see by my pov it was random as we already had altercation where he vdm me for no reason so he deserve punishment for the rule breaks you see him commit and punished for DECIEVING ADMIN on top of these other rule breaks as for me I didn’t kill him so it wasn’t rdm nor was it random and it was GZ either or it wouldn’t of allowed me to shoot I agree I deserve punishment for CL I guess but he deserves punish for VDM, CR, DECIEVE ADMIN and possibly PROVOKING

omigundle

Player
Player
come one bro u revising rules or what vdm yes whats with provoking and all. u know all so much bro u sure got perma block on ur main id i wonder what the reason xd

Toxic MoneyMurder

Player
Player
Just stating what rules you broke you , they are common rules that are across mainly every RP server not just grand not even just rage, ID dosent contemplate someone experience on rage so dont let it take a toll on ur ego to hard haahha.

As for the perma block u talk alot about this maybe you urself are guilty of this? Or others you know!

I come from another city like i said im just here to enjoy the en2 experience as new player to the 2nd version of the english city,
but apparently its not possible when babies like you insinuate cheats ban evade this that and the next just because my id is higher whicch is techincallly MG aswll cos IC you shouldnt be able to see numbers above my head and the fact i nearly killed u so u had to VDM to save yourself, then killed you at end of it all xDDDDD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom