Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple Rule Breaks | 967 139 600 2137 71784

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emir_Bubblegum
Suspect ID
967 139 600 2137 717
Date of violation
Jan 29, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XZTGwUCnNdE

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
You calling tony a "little boy" is also ooc as his character is not a little boy. Also demands were giving on the beach to those who were killed.
The Tony character in the game looks like a little boy to me, so I said little boy because I felt that way, I didn't say that to mock him. If I wanted to make fun of him, I would say little kid.

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
You calling tony a "little boy" is also ooc as his character is not a little boy. Also demands were giving on the beach to those who were killed.
giphy.gif
Tuff i did not see any rule breaks

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
1-Our characters in the game do not have any ethnic origin. If you say fuck the Turks and spit, it's not IC bro. XD
2-And don't come and say things like this ID didn't do anything. POVs show who did what and the admins will do what they will do accordingly. If you haven't done anything, you won't be punished. (My opinion)

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
0:13-0:19 ID:139 He is cursing our family by speaking TURKISH.I wouldnt have said anything if ur friend hadnt cursed me in the laguage. He swears not only in Turkish but also in arabic or any language.Rohit do u want another cursed pov ??Are u sureee...
Yes he insulted in Arabic , kos amk “ is an arabic insult to your mother “

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom