Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved UB Spikes + FailRP + GR 6.1 + Harassment | 118510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdu_DCartel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2023
Time of violation
4:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPp4Hkjfsw

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV I felt very targeted and I was wondering why until I showed the POV to some friends of mine and they informed me that it was the same guy who beefed with us OOC and on a twink ID: 281920

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
it was UC work and this does not relate to another player { i was on duty undercover} that specific area is a hot spot for crime so i decided to try and go UC around there as for the GR 6.1 that rule was not broken as for fail rp i don't see any specific fail rp but for UB spike i agree that i did place UB spikes and didn't even realize it until you corrected me thanks - UC agen " Mr Packs"

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
it was UC work and this does not relate to another player { i was on duty undercover} that specific area is a hot spot for crime so i decided to try and go UC around there as for the GR 6.1 that rule was not broken as for fail rp i don't see any specific fail rp but for UB spike i agree that i did place UB spikes and didn't even realize it until you corrected me thanks - UC agen " Mr Packs"
So after 30 minutes from server reset you decided "let me go there" and there was at least 3 other people in that area but you decide to approach me.

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
after server restart is prime time for cannabis growing drug/ gun deals etc... there was no targeting in the situation you were the first person i saw that was near me so i decided to go to work

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
6.1 Incorrect use of the /me /do /try /todo commands is prohibited. The player is obliged to play only the truth.
THE PLAYER IS OBLIGED TO PLAY ONLY THE TRUTH. Now please explain to me what is /try smells for drugs???????

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
if you would like to discuss further you can contact me on my emails @gabeagoat123

thanks - UC agent "mr Packs"

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
he had to because there was suspicion of him committing a crime and i didn't shoot him i used necessary force i broke his window then taze, he was also gave medical attention

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
he had to because there was suspicion of him committing a crime and i didn't shoot him i used necessary force i broke his window then taze, he was also gave medical attention
So when I asked you "what's your suspicion" you said "there's suspicion of you committing a crime" and not "I smell drugs"?
Stop trying to get out of this and just accept your fate bro.

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
If I ever get into LSPD, SAHP, etc. And they tell me I can just randomly go up to people and do /try smells drugs then I'll quit the next day because that can incriminate LITERALLY anyone.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
If I ever get into LSPD, SAHP, etc. And they tell me I can just randomly go up to people and do /try smells drugs then I'll quit the next day because that can incriminate LITERALLY anyone.
well said and actually make sense

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
listen i've learned that from being undercover in SAHP i've done 5 terms in sahp and this is my 3rd term in lspd so everything i did was correct besides the spikes my g

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
listen i've learned that from being undercover in SAHP i've done 5 terms in sahp and this is my 3rd term in lspd so everything i did was correct besides the spikes my g
So what you're saying is if I ever join the SAHP and become undercover then I can go up to any random person and do /try smells drug. And if it's successful then I have the right to harass them by asking for their passport and if they refuse then I can shoot at them then tase them?

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
im not sahp firstly but yes and no not for no reason i was looking for cannabis locations and the area you were in is a hotspot like i said for drugs/guns 2ndly i used necessary force you weren't wanting to step out of the vehicle so i used necicary force
and broke the car winodw (not shooting at you)

Abdu Tate

Player
Player
im not sahp firstly but yes and no not for no reason i was looking for cannabis locations and the area you were in is a hotspot like i said for drugs/guns 2ndly i used necessary force you weren't wanting to step out of the vehicle so i used necicary force
and broke the car winodw (not shooting at you)
If you've done 5 terms in SAHP as you claim then don't you know by now you can tase through the window?
And the window still hasn't broken in the POV btw unless it broke on yours which I'd love to see some proof of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom