Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved UB Spikes + FailRP + GR 6.1 + Harassment | 118510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdu_DCartel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2023
Time of violation
4:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPp4Hkjfsw

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
im not sahp firstly but yes and no not for no reason i was looking for cannabis locations and the area you were in is a hotspot like i said for drugs/guns 2ndly i used necessary force you weren't wanting to step out of the vehicle so i used necicary force
and broke the car winodw (not shooting at you)
U use tasers to use necessary force , guns can only be used when u have fear for your life i.e. When suspect has gun in his hand , the current senario doesn’t follow under any such circumstances, here what u did was forcefully created a RP situation by doing /smell for drugs , which is still insane , if what you are saying is true than i would like to thank the people who allow this bullshit as this is insanely stupid but still i don’t believe what u saying , secondly you targeted to guy , you used UB spikes which u cant do even if u r courrpt cop , you used false / me , which is also against the rule , what if the guy in car did /spray canabis flavour perfume ? and said oh officer its just a perfume . You should he punished for this as people like you are making this RP worse , just to get some money you guy can go lowest of low. Your courrpt cop saga should end now , idk how kany people u have already harassed by now .

Gabe Hoblos

Player
Player
it indeed broke on my pov and i still have it if admins aprove i would love to show you how the window broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom