Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed ID:19229 For Curator of the Project | Bann for Real Money Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Rockford
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Xozis
Date
Feb 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
-

Raymond Rockford

Player
Player
[ENG]Hello Vincent, hello Mazhor,

Perhaps you still remember me, Raymond Rockford. I am aware that due to my controversial behavior, I haven't been seen in a very positive light.

I was banned at the beginning of the year for transferring my house to a colleague for about 120 euros. I am aware that this went against the rules and was not the right thing to do. However, since I no longer intended to play and had invested a significant amount of money in Grand RP, I thought it wouldn't hurt anyone. Today, I realize that I harmed the ecosystem by doing so.

During the time I have been banned for over 6 months now, I have used it to reflect on my actions. It would bring me joy to play again on the Grand RP server with my friends. Vincent, I could provide you with a screenshot of the PayPal transaction to verify my statement. As proof of my understanding of the situation and my personal maturity, I am willing to refund the amount I received from the questionable action. In this way, I aim to demonstrate that I have learned from my mistakes and that such incidents will not recur.

I sincerely thank you for the time you have taken to read my words. I look forward to your feedback, whether it's positive or constructively critical.

Best regards, Raymond Rockford

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DE]Hallo Vincent, hallo Mazhor,

vielleicht erinnert ihr euch noch an mich, Raymond Rockford. Ich bin mir bewusst, dass ich aufgrund meines kontroversen Verhaltens in kein allzu positives Licht gerückt bin.

Ich wurde Anfang des Jahres gebannt, da ich mein Haus für etwa 120 Euro an einen Kollegen übertragen habe. Mir ist bewusst, dass dies gegen die Regeln verstieß und kein korrektes Verhalten war. Da ich aber eh nicht mehr spielen wollte und viel Geld in Grand Investiert habe dachte ich das tut keinem weh. Heute ist mir bewusst das ich damit dem Ökosystem geschadet habe.

Die Zeit, in der ich nun seit über 6 Monaten gebannt bin, habe ich genutzt, um über meine Handlungen nachzudenken. Es wäre mir eine Freude, wieder gemeinsam mit meinen Freunden auf dem Grand RP-Server zu spielen. Vincent, ich könnte dir einen Screenshot der PayPal-Transaktion zukommen lassen, um meine Angaben zu belegen. Als Beweis für mein Verständnis der Situation und meine persönliche Reife wäre ich bereit, den Betrag, den ich durch die fragliche Aktion erhalten habe, zurückzuerstatten. Auf diese Weise möchte ich zeigen, dass ich aus meinem Fehlverhalten gelernt habe und solche Vorkommnisse sich nicht wiederholen werden.

Ich danke euch herzlich für die Zeit, die ihr euch genommen habt, um meine Worte zu lesen. Ich freue mich auf euer Feedback, unabhängig davon, ob es positiv oder konstruktiv-kritisch ausfällt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Raymond Rockford

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Account kann nicht entsperrt werden.
Solange du keine aktive Blacklist hast, kannst du jederzeit auf deinem 2. Account spielen.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom