Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luis Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2023
Time of violation
11:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qWxWYeT_6L8

Lewis High

Player
Player
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

This situation happen yesterday also with other guy "Jay´s friend" and this is another situation i need to report. Zero metagaming on this post for me im just talking with a friend about his car when this random person send by John Fredrick or not come kill us saying this is for jhon and the "N" words to us 3.

jhon fredrick

jhonn
Player
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

This situation happen yesterday also with other guy "Jay´s friend" and this is another situation i need to report. Zero metagaming on this post for me im just talking with a friend about his car when this random person send by John Fredrick or not come kill us saying this is for jhon and the "N" words to us 3.
not my doing cant control ppl and you always think its me 😂
And u said in a vc they killed us again
Get my name out of ur mouth i didnt do anything and wasnt apart of that
I got some fans now xD

Last edited:

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 265652 will receive a punishment for Mass RDMx5 | N-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.