Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Morty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2023
Time of violation
19:36
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XsrEexc

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
ID 224828 is stolen too much item in our car trunks and i asked come to vc and he left from our fam i am deputy of The Lupus Family so you can see this proof he is clearly stealing items in our trunk and he left from discord and ic i checked the family logs so we can see he is stealing and our fam is unoff so we can rob someone our fam members and this items took from cops . thanks for review and if you want i can send more proof.

cemqwe12

Player
Player
ID 224828, araba bagajımızda çok fazla eşya çalındı ve vc'ye gelmeden ailemizden ayrıldı, ben The Lupus Ailesi'nin yardımcısıyım, bu gördük, bagajımızdaki eşyalar genel olarak çalıyor ve discord'dan ayrıldı ve Hırsızlık yaptıkları ve ailemizin kapalı durumunu kontrol etmek için aile kayıtlarını kontrol et Girdik, böylece aile üyelerimizden birini soyalım ve bu eşyalar polislerden alındı. inceleme için teşekkürler ve isterseniz daha fazla kanıt gönderebilirim.
G.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom