Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
96360 | My Wife id : 100628
Players nickname
MaviS West
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Jan 31, 2022
Time
15:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/44918/#post-160463

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Dear,
Creator Of Project After greeting ,
I was punished Me and my wife because General Rule 1.4 - Ban 60 days from Bobby Margiela
I do not know why , Bobby Margiela He did this even though I explained everything My wife and I live in the same house and we both love Grand RP , We didn't share anything And we said in Forum We can both come to you on Discord and open share screen , This means if two people live in the same house they can't play Grand RP?

I hope no one answer this complaint except the Creator Of Project

Thanks ,
Mohamed MaviS
2jO36Qv.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
And - Hager_MaviS 96642

And how happen that in minute then one account exit - other is logged in from same PC
Also how u leave with Wife in one house but have different Internet providers (both have static IPS)

And why u are logg in all time from your PC to account 100628 but SHE never to yours?
And all those lg ins are as i mentioned like exit from one account (F1 relog) enter in 2nd)

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Frist Thing That i Have 3 ISP
Orange
, WE Telecom , Vodafone
That because we have bad internet in Egypt and I'm streamer need good internet speed I use device name load balancer to Marge speed 3 ISP to get good speed when I start stream
And my wife has her own computer, but sometimes she uses my computer because it's faster, She Have Low End Pc and i have High End Pc For Streaming
And about Hager Mavis 96642, This own to my wife And I told her that each one of us should have only one account, and she did not use it again, and you can check the dates
And My Facebook Partner Page : Войдите на Facebook
u can Check My Streamers too She Playing With Me On My Stream
I hope I answered all your questions Because the situation has become embarrassing and many see this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom