Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Riya blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2023
Time of violation
16:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jEtoNEPWihk

Isabella Devil

Player
Player
Idiots ? Us ? Bro your leader was sleeping in house Some of you guys told him about the situation on Discord then he found out what's going on (Metagaming)

then your intelligent leader saying
"Let me deafen so our conversations will not get in the pov " basically he was saying this in hindi I just translated it into English

Then I don't know u guys are brain dead or something but some of u were saying if you ReLog into fam house you will break NLR and were openly discussing about whatever happened

Because as far as I know
NLR - you cannot go to place where you died for next 15 mins and you have to forget about whatever happened with you in previous life

But you guys were already Doing MG so idk if it will be considered as breaking NLR

Well admins will decide that
But yes from next time make sure your leader checks pov before uploading XD

Max Devil

Player
Player
This Form Is In A Improper Manner You Are Uploading An Form With Another Account And The Situation Happened With Another Account

Laura Dsouza

All The Best
Player
Come on you can not upload a forums from a different account. LOL XD...
Learn something.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Reviewed

from your POV I can only punish 286354 for RDM, rest of the situation is unclear as you are unconscious on the ground and have not shown it from when it started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom