Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Erkan Ug
Administrators nickname
Sylas Voltz
Date
Aug 10, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/453426/

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
Hello. I got banned by Sylas Voltz because of G.R 3.2 In this game, I have successfully led the bloods 2 times and led the un-official family 2 times. Even though I'm not the Top-g family leader, I'm the most authoritative after the leader and our family is at the top of the rankings. You can look at my punishment history, I always follow the rules and until now I have never been punished related to insulting or banned for gr 3.2.

Since it was clipped in the video, we don't have a conversation before. The person who sent this video is trying to trick the admin. Do not insult or insult in the video. Also, I'm not talking about anyone's parent in the video. In Turkish, I say "o çocuklar" to describe those people. When I say "çocuklar" I'm not talking about anyone's child. This is due to the differences between languages. By children, I mean only his friends. Also, I didn't grow up in Turkey. My Turkish is not good as I grew up abroad. I'm just going through friends of users who are toxic to me. The word mother or father is never used in the video. In addition, an insulting or insulting word is never used. For 5 minutes, kebab family members come up to me and do toxic and tried to provoke me. Kebab family members are constantly opening fake forums about me to ban me. Before Sylas became an admin, he kept telling me and my family members that if I became an admin, I would make you pay for it. Also, noxxchavo, my family member and close friend, opened a forum about this person because he was a biased admin before, and it was accepted. When I was the leader of the bloods, sylas was also the leader of the familles. my gang was the strongest gang and was always robbing his gang members in the ghetto. All the time sylas is watching us in the game and waiting for us to make a mistake. If one of my family members makes a mistake in the ghetto, they punish him without warning. Or if someone speaks Turkish in the greenzone, they suddenly get muted because sylas is invisibly waiting for my family members to make mistakes and focuses only on us. If one of my family members opens a forum, as in this forum, this admin always takes the review first and makes the decision.

Despite the provocation in this incident, id19931 is also a friend of Sylas, so the punishment for provocation also results in punishment. Because he is the leader of the 19931 ballas gang. If 19931 gets sentenced, he'll get a gang warning. Sylas doesn't punish him. I know that he was punished for saying that but despite that ever since he is back I dont see any changes me and my family is still targeted. Approved - Biased Admin | Sylas Voltz

i have been targeted for a long time now from this family currently know an kebab which was before yeni raki i have made multiple attempts to stop this i inform about this to my curator when i was bloods leader we even informed unofficial family curator and even made multiple forum but this is just not stopping and now its been months this type of toxic environment in ruining the game for me i have been part of this project for a long time and would love to continue but this targeting against me is making it very hard for me to play this game anymore after every event i get pov requests, possible cheats or bug abuse or ingame cc toxicity i would request highers up to please solve this http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/421729/

I want Higher Admins to look into this matter. My best regards

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
Hello higher ups i would like to something so basically he is accusing us by telling that he has been targeted by me but
if you watch this video shows thats not his first time for 3.2 and if you watch with turkish admin he is threatining and telling me to do i will be toxic for you just wait etc.
and i talked with topg family we dont have any debate with them why are u putting TOPG family in this forum i dont understand
second thing you told that u dont have any punishment but you already got banned GR 1.1 (sharing account) GR 4.1 (illegal redux)
thirdly you are just exaggarate yourself in your bloods term you werent the strongest one sylas made amazing success and made %100
about my part i just spoke 3 times and went inside circle but after i killed him he did toxic behavior again
kindly dont try to deceive admins you clearly were swearing in turkish and you are denying it

Vayne Lee

Yessir
Player
that's exactly what i'm talking about :coffee:
You wrote long paragraphs and told your bullshit. Thats why i said ''do not to try deceiving admins''.
(not off topic)

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
Yes that's exactly what i'm talking about. you guys coming here also try to target me on Complaints about administrators and assistants and making some video about me it's Gen 6.10 and crying ooc. ;)

Jefffff

ezik
Player
Yes that's exactly what i'm talking about. you guys coming here also try to target me on Complaints about administrators and assistants and making some video about me it's Gen 6.10 and crying ooc. ;)
konuş erkan abim 50 kişi bi erkan ug yi deviremedi mute yesen halay çekiyolar aslan abim arkandayız

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
Where is Gen 6.10 and as i know crying ooc is not a rulebreak.

Abdo Zabatista

Player
Player
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOOK AT U GUYS I FOUND YOU LOOKING LIKE THAT SO WATS THE REASON DID UR DADDY LEFT U ALONE ?

diverse-group-of-crying-babies.jpg

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
(No off topic)
Erkan helped me a lot Ic and OOC I guess he deserves a chance he's a nice guy some guys just hate him because he's more experienced or better than them and you can't youse anyone past as there present punnishment as most of the guys saing he got kicked and all from his last family you guys don't know anything about him if you guys would be nice with him you will surely know how good and kind guy he is sorry for off topic but i cannot tolerate any hate towards the guys I know what they are how they behave

Hollow Frost

Player
Player
Hello higher ups i would like to something so basically he is accusing us by telling that he has been targeted by me but
if you watch this video shows thats not his first time for 3.2 and if you watch with turkish admin he is threatining and telling me to do i will be toxic for you just wait etc.
and i talked with topg family we dont have any debate with them why are u putting TOPG family in this forum i dont understand
second thing you told that u dont have any punishment but you already got banned GR 1.1 (sharing account) GR 4.1 (illegal redux)
thirdly you are just exaggarate yourself in your bloods term you werent the strongest one sylas made amazing success and made %100
about my part i just spoke 3 times and went inside circle but after i killed him he did toxic behavior again
kindly dont try to deceive admins you clearly were swearing in turkish and you are denying it
Bro you know your Dumb as Fuck leader ...
You can run your gang and family with support frosty and Ekip ....
And you speaking about us hahhaaa Bla bla idioit :
Atacan why you are getting downbad these day ..
Come to our cowshed for milk so that your family and gang can run 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom