Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Bug abuse I 1762 , 41826, 10422 (royal elite)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ALi
Suspect ID
1762 , 41826 , 10422
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2023
Time of violation
19:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/j1iEnDbkqUY

TARAK PLUXURY

Curator Of Peace
Player
No need to provide povs guys . Why you need povs??. They got glitched that they can't enter the zone so they relogged that's it. If they are dead inside the zone and relogged then it's called as bug abuse . Why you guys crying......and I think you are not even from this family!!!

Last edited:

Ali Iv

fate shuffles the cards and we play
Player
No need to provide povs guys . Why you need povs??. They got glitched that they can't enter the zone so they relogged that's it. If they are dead in zone and relogged then it's called as bug abuse . Why you guys crying......and I think you are not even from this family!!!
relogging to enter the zone is bug abuse it does not matter its glitched (never seen that before or anyone complained about it in my admin term) or they already enter the zone before as shown in his POV and that is true im not in ninja family not on main and twink but its obv rule break

image.png

Last edited:

Luna Royal

Player
Player
Clearly you can see them in raid area but couldnt enter the zone because they already did and prob (died or left the zone) so all three of them re logged so they can join the raid again
you are not even involved in this, why you crying on us xD

TARAK PLUXURY

Curator Of Peace
Player
You are not involved in that situation . Forum rejected. So stop crying and do your own work . Don't put fingers in others family issues. Idiot

TARAK PLUXURY

Curator Of Peace
Player
As of I know , the admins can check kill logs of this person's at that time so that they can understand what happened there. The admins will solve this. We know that we didn't did any rule break there. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom